Quest for the Hidden Lineart

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
AmuroNT1

Quest for the Hidden Lineart

(I think this topic goes here; I wasn't specifically looking for stuff to submit for the site, but rather art for my own purposes. If I'm wrong and it needs to be moved, I apologize.)

Anyway, to make it quick, I was just wondering if there was ever any official lineart for the weapons that debuted in Zeonic Front like the Federation primer rifle or the Zeon 90mm assault rifle and triple missile launcher.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Cmdr Harabec

Re: Quest for the Hidden Lineart

Wasn't the primer rifle, as I recall, simply the GM Cannon II variant of the GM Machinegun? It functioned differently, but I do believe it looked exactly the same.

This one.

I can't explicitly remember the other two, but I'm fairly certain they were quite the same as other weapons.

If I might borrow this thread for my own request, I remember there being lineart of the Zanspine's beam shields. Quite a unique setup, being cast down like a cloak. Might anyone have that, as well?
balofo

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/zanspine.jpg/

Someone here must have this one in higher resolution. Besides the profile for this MS is wrong at mahq: the beam shields are on the shoulders(not foreams) and have different modes as depicted also the funnels are called BELL BITS not Tinkle Bits in this profile, which one is correct?
Ryujin

balofo wrote:also the funnels are called BELL BITS not Tinkle Bits in this profile, which one is correct?
I own a copy of G-Gen F, and they're referred to as 'Tinkle Bits' in the game itself. I have no idea if they're still referred to as such in later G-Gen games.

There may also have been some confusion regarding beam shield placement due to the super-deformed proportions that the games use as well as the placement of the beam string launchers at the elbows (which closely resemblance the Victory Gundam's beam shield emitters in appearance).