zakuF2's artwork !!!

The place to share your artwork.
zakuF2

zakuF2's artwork !!!

Last edited by zakuF2 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: zakuF2's artwork !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DarthVadervoice]Impressive. Most impressive.[/DarthVadervoice]
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Scorpio[pt]

Re: zakuF2's artwork !!!

wow nice work :shock:
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Welcome to the forum, zaku! =)

Your lineart is very nice, and you've got a good grasp on geometry that's pretty advanced. You seem to have consistent trouble on those left legs, though. I swear, your style looks really familiar somehow.

So, why don't you introduce yourself to the artists here and tell us more about yourself? We're glad to have you. Be sure to play nice and look around at the other threads, too.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
zakuF2

Re: zakuF2's artwork !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:[DarthVadervoice]Impressive. Most impressive.[/DarthVadervoice]
Thanks for your comment, Vader :D :lol:
zakuF2

Seraphic wrote:Welcome to the forum, zaku! =)

Your lineart is very nice, and you've got a good grasp on geometry that's pretty advanced. You seem to have consistent trouble on those left legs, though. I swear, your style looks really familiar somehow.

So, why don't you introduce yourself to the artists here and tell us more about yourself? We're glad to have you. Be sure to play nice and look around at the other threads, too.
Thanks for your comment Seraphic :)
I am well aware of my problems with left legs and also other geometry problems here and there. But I am too lazy to correct them since it would take a lot work :twisted: Sure I will look more closely for geometry problems if I ever get back to drawing Gundams ( I quit since a few years ago :roll: )

My style should look familiar to a lot of people since it's a blend of Katoki, Bee Craft and some Yanase Takayuki. I used to copy their lineart when I was small :lol:

A little more about myself. I am a long time Gundam fan and a Gunpla Modeler for more than 12 years. I am a big UC fan but I also like G Gundam. 0083 and Gundam Sentinel are my fav Gundam series because they have the most awesome mechanics ever. :mrgreen: After a few years of cooling down and self denial about my feelings with Gundam :lol: , I have came back to some Gunpla modeling since the recent releases of HGUC kits are too awesome.

Really looking forward to have more fun on this forum 8)
crashlegacy14
Location: In the Zaku's cockpit. Yes, the one that just exploded.

Holy. great artwork. I'm especially fond of the "Ver.EF Series" images with their coloration and what have you -Serious I want a tutorial on how to do that, its that awesome.

I think I know what seraphic was referring to about the familiar style. Rekkou of DA likes using very crisp lines and proportion the legs in a more "realistically human" way with the thigh and shin being relatively equal in length. Maybe you're remind Seraphic of him. /shrug.

Working off that note and Seraphic's mention of the weird left leg, I think I may be able to help point out what's off a little more accurately. I think you're "squashing" the lower legs try either increasing their overall lenght and/or shortening the thighs some. Another idea would be to move the knee armor up a bit. Completely separate from that is that the feet are on the smallish side, they could do with a bit more thickness all around (particularly on the height) the red "base" part.
Crash's Mecha Design Works
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
-----------------//-----------
ShadowCell wrote: Perspective. It's great.
CrashLegacy14 wrote: my immortal enemy: Perspective.
tehprognoob

We need more people with excellent line work like this guy :sunglasses:
*makes small notation*
Marked as individual of special interest.
:/sunglasses:
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force