My MG Wing Zero Custom

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
the Gatekeeper
Location: The Endless Illusion, a paradise for fools. A place for lost souls where savage dreams abound.

My MG Wing Zero Custom

Alright, now, I have never built a Master-Grade before, only High-Grades. Obviously, I need help, What supplies do I need? Any kits I could buy to prepare myself (within affordable range)? Any tips? If it helps, the kits I have built prior are the HGAW X, the HGUC Unicorn (normal mode) and 1/100 Non-Grade Over-Flag. Thanks.
"Men, they're all idiots. All you have to do is wear something tight, wave your ass at them and they're yours."

-Suzuka Hime (Mugen no Frontier)

... Are we that predictable?
SNT1

Re: My MG Wing Zero Custom

Only a small Philips screwdriver if you're doing some of the older Master Grades, and a pair of scissors when you build an MG with fabric tubing (hint: not a whole lot uses fabric tubing, maybe 5 MGs out of 130+ tops). I imagine you have two of these things lying around your residence. Newer MG's don't need either (I don't think the Wing Zero Ka needs those two).

MGs usually have more and smaller pieces and will obviously take more time to build. Other than that (and the aforementioned tools) You don't need any extra supplies to build MGs aside from the ones that you already use to build your HG's.

As for the MG Wing Zero, it's as good a starter kit as anything out there, since it's an older MG, and thus on the cheap side of the MG line.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
prince_of_zeon

Hey, don't psych yourself out-there's really not that much separating an MG from any other Gundam kit. In all honesty, the first gunpla I ever put together was the MG Lukas' Strike E+IWSP, and that turned out pretty well, so if you've got experience, you're absolutely set.

And besides, keep in mind that most 1/100 No Grades around right now (00 and some SEED) are about the same complexity as early MGs, so again, there really isn't that much of a divide.

MG's are crazy fun, besides. You'll have a blast. That's a SoulBro guarantee :D
Twat me: http://twitter.com/#!/Podsyboy

Subscribe/comment me: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaAeizeru

Did Fats Goodman really die at the end of "Fats' Counterattack?"
Dark Duel

prince_of_zeon wrote:In all honesty, the first gunpla I ever put together was the MG Lukas' Strike E+IWSP, and that turned out pretty well, so if you've got experience, you're absolutely set.
Interestingly, that was my SECOND Gunpla ever. My first was the HG Blu Duel.

But I'd have to agree - you've got considerably more experience than I did when I built my first MG, and mine turned out fine. As long as you take your time and read the instructions carefully, you'll do great.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."