Didn't know the Gabthley had a Scattering Beam Cannon

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
balofo

Didn't know the Gabthley had a Scattering Beam Cannon

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/ ... 44953.jpg/

the pink balls on the waist are supposed to be like the Dom scattering beam cannon ones(perhaps for close combat...). Also it gives the location of the forehead 80mm vulcan. Does Bandai even remember these gimmicks exist?
Calubin_175

Re: Didn't know the Gabthley had a Scattering Beam Cannon

It is just used to blind the target, I bet Jerid would have beated Kamille if he had used it.
Zeonista

A lot of MS secondary equipment is mentioned to give some idea of its capability. Will the director and writers remember to use it in a meaningful context? Not necessarily.... Now, the Dom's scattering beam gun was more of a blinding trick than a real weapon because it was underpowered. The Gabthley has more than enough power to (in theory) use it as a serious MS-buster. Jerid probably didn't get to read the manual far enough to learn about it before he scragged his first one against Camille. (Come to think of it, Camille survives more than 1 fight because Jerid doesn't know what he is doing.:P)
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Homeless

Camille usually only survives because a secondary character barges in to save him from Jerid's legitimate killing blow.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Zeonista

The power of friendship trumps power of mecha combat and mastery of one's mecha suit, I suppose. ;)
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Dark Duel

Homeless wrote:Camille usually only survives because a secondary character barges in to save him from Jerid's legitimate killing blow.
Either that or because Jerid's a blockhead - I mean, this is the guy who in Episode 1 couldn't pilot the Gundam MkII for more than five minutes without crashing into a building.

The former more often though, I'll admit that. Then again, Jerid's not without his own similar moment.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."