is episode 15 of MSG included in the anime legends rerelease

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
animalia

is episode 15 of MSG included in the anime legends rerelease

Is episode 15 of the original Mobile Suit Gundam (Aka the lost episode) included in the anime legends rerelease?

P.S. I s there any thing is hould know about, like dubttitles or not having the correct opening and ending credit sequences?
Destiny_Gundam

Re: is episode 15 of MSG included in the anime legends rerel

Nope, Doan's Island isn't included. That's the way Tomino wants it, so there isn't much to be done about it. Frankly you aren't missing much.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
animalia

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Nope, Doan's Island isn't included. That's the way Tomino wants it, so there isn't much to be done about it. Frankly you aren't missing much.
I am trying to decide weather it is worth a double dip or not seeing as i already have all of the dub-only singles and the zeonic-corps fansubs which include said lost episode
TheGundamMKII

Honestly if you don't already own it, I'd say go for it. I've only got about half of MSG on DVD currently, and I still plan on buying the Anime Legends release.

I haven't heard about any changes to the format, ( aside from the aforementioned 'missing' episode 15) but Zeta Gundam's beginning and opening were intact, aside from the opening having different music if you watched it dubbed.
ShadowCell

moved to Merchandise.
Red Comet90

I don't think that the episode will be on there. I don't think it really has anything to do with Tomino saying the episode was really poor. They have the episode in Japan. If Tomino really had that much say on the topic then it wouldn't be on the Japanese release of the show. It seems to me like Bandai is probably just using that as an excuse so they don't have to spend more cash to add that episode to the DVD's.
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn