BattleField/Gundam game

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
acsam

BattleField/Gundam game

Who here played that Gundam game that looks like BattleField? I remember I saw this game back a few year in GameSpot and I was waiting and waiting for the game to come out here in the US but I guess they never made a US version :(, that was going to be my selling point for getting a 360 too.

here is a link to what i talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLi0j89c ... re=related

also I forgot what was the title of the game.

and if you get a chance to play the game, tell how the game play is and how fun it was. to me it looks really bad @$$ and fun to play. actually get to see how it feels to be a foot solider and fight along side Mobile Suits
Red Zeta

Re: BattleField/Gundam game

It's called Mobile ops: Operation Troy (alternately, Mobile ops: The One Year War). Don't take my word for it, I've never played it, but by all accounts it is pretty terrible. But, that's what they said about Crossfire/TGIS
This signature is three times wittier than the average signature.
ydawg314

I played it...
It wasnt all bad infact I had a lot of fun with it. 4 on 4 games were awesome. It seemed like they didnt have enough time to work on the game and they rushed it. The game setup allowed for people to base camp way to easy and once that happened the other team had no chance. If you stole an enemy ms and you put yours like on a sky scraper the other team would die and respawn with no ms which you effed them up with theirs (It was soooo fun to troll in this game). Most of the games modes were broken that way. Also the single player was completely added last minute and the AI was garbage so there was no point playing it. I feel like bandai had great potential here but they botched it.....

They should have aimed to do something along the lines of starwars bf
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
mcred23

In other words, it was very much like the early Battlefield games (As opposed to the newer ones, or even the ones out at the time Mobile Ops came out), but with mobile suits in place of tanks and aircraft (Including the camping, bad AI, and stuff like that). The few people who went in expecting that seemed to be fine with it, but the bulk of people expected something different and largely came out unhappy.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
acsam

even so ill still love to give the game a try.
J-Lead

acsam wrote:even so ill still love to give the game a try.
Torrents, mate. Torrents and a modchip.

I mean, normally I'd be pretty against piracy in terms of gaming and tell you to go buy it, but since they pretty much advertised this as a Gundam game for the western FPS crowd and completely refused to release it over in the very market it was intended for, Bandai Namco can go fellate a hot soldering iron.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
ydawg314

imagine playing the game with this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFCRh-an ... re=related
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee