Anyone know of a Gespenst Haken hobby-kit?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
the Gatekeeper
Location: The Endless Illusion, a paradise for fools. A place for lost souls where savage dreams abound.

Anyone know of a Gespenst Haken hobby-kit?

Now then, I'm not a big Super Robot Wars fan, but I did buy, play and like Mugen no Frontier. When I first saw the mecha design I thought that they were exact copies of the OG mecha, though over time I started to catch the differences between the original (no pun intended) and the Endless Frontier versions. So the big question is does anyone know of a hobby-kit (not to expensive though) of the Gespenst Haken? I just love the design/weapons of the "Phantom" so does anyone know if a kit was made of it?
"Men, they're all idiots. All you have to do is wear something tight, wave your ass at them and they're yours."

-Suzuka Hime (Mugen no Frontier)

... Are we that predictable?
Arsarcana

Re: Anyone know of a Gespenst Haken hobby-kit?

Nope, no official kits for the Endless Frontier mecha. There may be fan mods but I don't know of any offhand. Well, if you want to be very generous there's a kit of the Alt Eisen Nacht but that's just a recolor of the basic Alt (with a Shishio Blade to give people a reason to buy one, not speaking from experience at all...) and lacks any of the differences between that kit and Beowulf's version which the EF machine is based on. You'll pretty much have to scratchbuild if you want to convert a Gespy to the Phantom's design.