Heroes Fantasia for the PSP (Latest Bamco crossover title)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Heroes Fantasia for the PSP (Latest Bamco crossover title)

Bamco now brings the soul of Super Robot Wars to non-mecha action. :D

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/0 ... _fantasia/
Famitsu has a first look this week at the latest crossover title from Namco Bandai's Banpresto label. Yet another Super Robot Wars game? Not this time!

The new game is a PSP RPG called Heroes Fantasia. This crossover title features characters from ten classics.

s.CRY.ed
Darker Than Black Ryusei no Gemini
Darker Than Black Kuro no Keiyakusha
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Sergeant Frog (Keroro Gunsou)
R.O.D Read or Die
Slayers Revolution
Rune Soldier (Mahou Senshi Riui)
Mai Hime
Blood+
This is currently all that's known at the moment, but we can probably expect additional details to leak out of Famitsu throughout the day.
*looks at description of game*

*fangasm*

*looks at title list*

*FANGASM*

Looks like fans are finally getting that Orphen+Lina teamup a la the Slayers vs Orphen novel after all. :D

Now all that's missing (so far) is Getbackers, Black Cat, Fate/Stay Night, Outlaw Star maybe, Shakugan no Shana, A Tales series maybe (preferably Graces :D), Toaru Index/Railgun, Tokyo Underground, Trigun, Infinite Stratos, Bubblegum Crisis/Crash, and preferably a time slip to get Rurouni Kenshin and Utawarerumono in here. :P
yazi88

Re: Heroes Fantasia for the PSP (Latest Bamco crossover titl

I absolutely believe that this game much like SRW has no chance in hell of being localized in the US cause of licensing.

But if I can handle playing SRW games raw, I can handle Heroes Fantasia. As long as most of the menu is in hiragana and katakana. Story wise I've seen most of these anime shows so I'm set at that part.

On the other hand, finally Orphen is making a comeback! He is my favorite battle mage in anime who is also an assassin and a badass.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Yeesh, not much talk about this, eh?

First long trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NXXH930jg
Arsarcana

Goddammit, stop making so many games I want to buy! The fact that this will come out around the same time as Masoukishin II makes me weep for my poor wallet, especially right after the holidays. Anyhow, this thing sold me the instant they showed off the full Dragon Slave incantation. Everything else? Just icing on the (awesome) cake.

Now, that list of 'missing' shows is itself missing the most important entry: Nanoha. There is no crossover that couldn't be made better by including her. For now though, we've got that sequel to Battle of Aces to look forward to.