2nd Super Robot Wars OG

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Re: 2nd Super Robot Wars OG

Wingnut wrote:Preview Video #1
Additionally confirmed from the video:

Wildwurger+Wildfalken
Compatible Kaiser
Daizengar

LOVE those newly refurbished battle animations. :D PS3 for the win.
angelwingzero

Good stuff, didn't see anything new but the animations style is nice. It looks like Irui's gonna be involved with those Custos flying around, and Rai may not be in the New Agressors anymore. Great to see that the Compatible Kaiser's coming back too, that means that event take place in good old Asakusa and he's back in action after EXCEED.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
angelwingzero

I was posting on Gamefaqs and I had a thought. They're definitely not finishing up all of the storylines they're introducing in this game. I'm pretty sure that Kusuha's and Touma's stories will be heavily involved but we won't see the Shin RyuKoOh or the Dai-Lioh yet. So I was wondering if there were some other non-Alpha story lines that may take the focus of the next game that they may start in this one, like they did with Impact in OG2. MY vote would be J because that was a pretty epic scale story and splitting up Toya and Calvina like they did with Axel and Lamia will be interesting (whenever they get to the J storyline).
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Shinji103

Hmm, so either they really are putting the Alpha 3rd story in here, or more likely they're just mixing things up a bit. Either way, good to know at least Ryusei is showing up in OG 2nd.

Unfortunately we now have longer to wait:

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2609 ... 974398.jpg

Release date: 09/29/11 -> Unknown date. :(
Mark064

The rest of the scans can be seen here. Nothing really interesting just Vegalion, Cybuster and Compatible Kaiser. I'm sure the waves of shock are great about those shocking reveals.
Roketto Panchii (ロケットパンチ) My robot anime blog. Mostly review-ish about old robot shows, for now.
Kuruni

Hee-ho! The real highlight is on page 2, SRW OG:TI's package for sheer craming :mrgreen: .
My girlfriend was a loli.
angelwingzero

Shinji103 wrote:
Hmm, so either they really are putting the Alpha 3rd story in here, or more likely they're just mixing things up a bit. Either way, good to know at least Ryusei is showing up in OG 2nd.

Unfortunately we now have longer to wait:

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2609 ... 974398.jpg

Release date: 09/29/11 -> Unknown date. :(
They're probably just introducing the unit for now until it's needed for the story later on.
Mu La Flaga

Not to mention the R-Blade was a spare unit.
So who is to say it got upgraded a bit during spare time and being stored?
Kuruni

Most likely that Ring decide it worth a shot to propose R-Scheneider for mass production again (with GESTALT-line got cancelled, EFA surely looking for something to replace the old Hucky Mk-II) and upgrade the old R-Blade for field test.
angelwingzero

Kuruni wrote:Most likely that Ring decide it worth a shot to propose R-Scheneider for mass production again (with GESTALT-line got cancelled, EFA surely looking for something to replace the old Hucky Mk-II) and upgrade the old R-Blade for field test.
Yeah, if I remember correctly the Earth Federation was still looking for a new mass-use mech at the end of Gaiden after the Bartol fiasco.
Shinji103

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LncxH-Bdrw

GARMREID!

NEW FIGHTER ROAR ATTACKS!

SRX!

AND THOSE AWESOME ATTACK ANIMATIONS!

I love the crowd reactions and cheering. :D

But still no release date. :(

This had better be out in time for Christams. And it better have Axel and Alfimi come back too. :D

(SRX versus Landlion is so not fair ^^b)
Kuruni

Mu La Flaga

I will say, really loving the quality of all these animations and all that stuff.
That is what I wanted to say on the new clips.
2NA Fish

I will buy this when I get confirmation of DaiRaiOh. :D
angelwingzero

2NA Fish wrote:I will buy this when I get confirmation of DaiRaiOh. :D
Probably won't happen this game. They're probably gonna build Touma up more here. But the Jinrai looks pretty beastly.
DuelGundam2099

Time for another addition of Terada rumors:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/929920-d ... g/60671717

If this is true then it sounds like the reason for 0GS2's delay is something about "higher ups" or something. Rumor also has it that Famitsu will have something on Z2 part 2 very soon and something is also being planned for next year to honor Mazinger Z's 40th anniversary (and lets be honest, is that surprising to anyone?).
Mark064

Unless you are reading something different than what you linked, no. It claims that the game may or may not be released this year is due to a "higher power". Depending on the original Japanese wording(if this is real, I don't trust things without a source) this could mean anything from higher ups in the company or just something more in a god sense. In other words if they can actually finish in time.

I also have my doubts that they'll start hyping up Z2 Part 2 before OG2 comes out.
Roketto Panchii (ロケットパンチ) My robot anime blog. Mostly review-ish about old robot shows, for now.
DuelGundam2099

I guess I misinterpreted is all.
I also have my doubts that they'll start hyping up Z2 Part 2 before OG2 comes out.
Same, but who knows?