Gundam 00 Movie Blu-Ray Pre-order

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

Gundam 00 Movie Blu-Ray Pre-order

I'm curious about this. (I hope this is the right board for this type of question).

I pre-ordered my copy of the Gundam 00 Movie on Blu-Ray from Bandai's official store sometime around May. The official release date of the movie was July 5th. It's currently July 7th and my order still says "processing".

Is that normal? I figured since I pre-ordered it that they will ship it when it's released. I also find it wierd since Amazon said when I check their listing for the movie that I would be able to recieve it sometime this week. So Amazon is shipping the movies out already while the main company's site isn't...

Am I the only one in this situation? What should I do?
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007
Sume Gai

Re: Gundam 00 Movie Blu-Ray Pre-order

Just wait. You might be rather low on the list and it could take them a bit to get to your order. Give them another week or so and if you get really worried give their customer service a call or email.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
kayone73

MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot wrote:
Am I the only one in this situation? What should I do?
Like he said, calm down and wait.
jabman025

it can take a little while to process sometimes, my copy shipped yesterday so yours should not be far behind
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

My order is still "processing" and it's currently 7/10/11. I just sent them an e-mail asking why my order hasn't been shipped yet. Hopefully I get a reply soon.

*UPDATE* they finally responded to my complaint and they used the excuse that my credit card wasn't working at first but it did when I complained. Today I finally recieved the movie and boy it was pretty awesome seeing all the characters again. I still find the whole alien thing a bit wierd.
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007