Huhtis entertains - UPDATED 31/10 - stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Huhtis

Glad you like these all!
ZeBaron wrote:
It's like I died and went to heaven. Never before would I have thought to throw a shield gatling onto the Marasai; I'd like to see how well Emma or Kamille or Bright woulda stood up to a lance of those killtrocities!

How long does it take you to churn out one of these bad boys?
Thanks.
Propably it would come as surprise, I decided it would be projectile firing weapon instead of beam weapon because by the Gryps conflict they had already reduced armor on MS because of increasing number of beam weaponry, it would be pretty bad if someone comes with high-end MP-suit equipped with good targeting and projectile weapon that would shred OYW-era heavily armored MS into pieces, against lightly armored Gryps-era MS.

And how long does it take?
It just depends. Sometimes I use 3-4 days or week on one piece of MS, but usually I just suddenly get this little snap in my head and start doing something I think would look awesome, then when it comes its usually ready in day or two :lol:
So, you could say im just an random generator.
Zero Revenge wrote:Oh my, this is some of the best artwork i've seen here. Especially all the Earth Alliance Post-Destiny works.

So good. So Good.

Do you have any plans to work on the Gundam 00 Era Mobile Weapons? I think you could draw some fierce Union Flag variations. Fierce.
Thank you, good you like em.

I would love to start doing some mad looking Enacts, Flags and Tierens, they really have lots of potential.
I havent thought of any variations yet, I propably have to watch 00 couple episodes more just to see the real potential of MP-units in series and think of something awesome.
- It's like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all...
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Huhtis

They see me hatin´ bumpin up mah threads...

Thanks to Zero Revenge, I decided to hunt down some usable double oh-lineart and do an Union Flag variation.

SVMS-01S Union Space Flag

Space Flag is basic Flag equipped with manouvering verniers, tailbinder and coolant unit/booster. Additional to its linear rifle it has 1x assault charge mounted temporarily in front of shield
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Huhtis

Little bits of something I´ve made lately, what do you think?

Zaku Driller
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8195 ... lerzo6.jpg
Got little bit impressed by watching this random neverheard show, that happened to have lots of drills. This Zaku´s main armament is drill, optional armaments are drills, and secondary armaments are drills.

Zaku Wulf
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3314/zakuwulfek0.jpg
One of late war improvisations, about 20 were stationed on Solomon during last weeks of war. It was an Zaku II F2 armed with bazooka/rifle and armament platform, welded together from 2 knuckle shields, mounts 75mm Gatling gun, 1 or 2 Sturmfausts and additional miniature reactor to power all additional thrusters.
It´s main mission was fortress defense, by acting as moving artillery battery along fortress surface. In event it runs out of ammo and situation is desperate, armament platform can be released and launched towards enemy, then it´s miniature reactor detonates if needed.

Jegan test frame type (Jegan light)
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/5231 ... simyv1.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9290 ... im2vx9.jpg
Jegan test frame is stripped version of Jegan created for testing new frame for it. Thanks to it, mobility is increased greatly without adding large amount of manouvering thrusters.
7 manufactured units were later equipped for combat and formed core unit of EFF 22nd mobile operation battalion, which specialized in reconnaissance and covert operations.
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Nightwing03

Don't you think that weapons of the Zaku Wulfs shield is a bit much? I mean it looks like it could barley hold it with one hand...
♣♦♠♥
Strike Zero

Nightwing03 wrote:Don't you think that weapons of the Zaku Wulfs shield is a bit much? I mean it looks like it could barley hold it with one hand...
Dude, if the Gundam GP02 to able fly around the shield that it uses, anything is possible.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Huhtis

Nightwing03 wrote:Don't you think that weapons of the Zaku Wulfs shield is a bit much? I mean it looks like it could barley hold it with one hand...
Maybe.... Damn, i didnt even think about that, it just looked cool.
So, lets just say, couple of cables were connected, some engineer draw some plans and arm was reinforced. :D
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Ascension

Huhtis wrote:Zaku Driller
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8195 ... lerzo6.jpg
Got little bit impressed by watching this random neverheard show, that happened to have lots of drills. This Zaku´s main armament is drill, optional armaments are drills, and secondary armaments are drills.
NEO ZEON, SPIN ON!!!

I love it.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
zerg170

Re: Huhtis entertains - UPDATED 31/10 - stuff

do you take reqests?
Strike Zero

zerg170 wrote:do you take reqests?
You know, we do have a request thread. It's right there on top of the page. I think you'd have a little more luck getting stuff done by posting there rather than bumping up threads of artists who haven't made any updates for years.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
tehprognoob

Zaku Driller

You're talking about Gurren Lagann. Manliest show ever!
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

CharYui

Hi, I know that this thread hasn't had any art updates in a while but I really love this stuff and well the reason I'm typing is that I'm wondering if anyone has the pic of this.....
Huhtis wrote:Dreadnought-Class battleship
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8944 ... ghtou1.jpg
Pride of rebellion that brought huge battleships to space combat. Has one large linear catapult that can launch up to 3 MS at same time. Its 8 anti-ship launchers can be loaded with nuclear weaponry. Armed with 4 dual beam cannons, six 330mm cannons, Anti MS and Anti Projectile weaponry.
Only three were built. Ships in line: Boaz (Fleet command ship), Jachin Due, and Ptolemaios.

Both of these ship classes were atleast twice as big as Alliance Agamemnon class.
If anyone has a pic of this thing or a better link or something then can you please post it, I'd really like to see it. If not then well its ok, this is a shot in the dark but i'm hoping to hit something.
Deathzealot

During CE74 summer, United Kingdom left Eurasian federation and started developing mobile suit forces...

BAE 01-A Galwas
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/875/msbae02axk0.png
First British-built MS to serve in UKFMF. It had only one beam saber stored in left hand and 6 grenades mounted on hips, hand carried weapons consisted of salvaged ZAFT 76mm MMI-M8A3 machineguns and EAF M703K beam carbines. 16 of these units were manufactured, of which 10 were refitted to Galwas B types and rest were used as training units.
Sorry to nerco this thread folks but I thought I point out to Huhtis that the UK is not part of Eurasia but part of the AF. At least according to the Gundam Official Map.

I also would like to see some of the stuff that disappeared like the Dreadnought and some other stuff.

Thank you and sorry about the Nerco. /goes and hide/
Lions of Zeon

Re:

Huhtis wrote:
Antares wrote:So these are actually mass production models? Well, given that they are CE based, there is nothing wrong with that given how you could argue that all the products down the Forbidden -family tree are Gundams too. Certainly their armaments fit MP units in the sense that it is nothing cheesy or overtly fancy and energy consuming.
Not excactly mass production, something like limited production or like that, Victory Strike does not have more than ten or dozen units produced, Marksman Buster about half of that number.

- - - - - -

And now, something completely different!

First one small update on Feddie army

Airborne trooper, North American front, late UC 0079
Eventhough paratroopers were outdated unit by modern UC 0070´s standards, they were still the toughest of EFGF ground troops and were used in most hardest tasks. She wears special webbing for paras, kneepads, standard pistol holster for M71-A1 pistol, magazine pouches and supply kit for M-229 Squad automatic rifle.

- - - - - -

TODAYS MAIN EVENT!

Osprey Men at Arms series presents:

Armed forces of One Year War:
Principality of Zeon Earth Attack Force

Disclaimer: This work does not promote contolism, colonialism or newtypeism in any way. This publication has been checked and accepted by Titans information bureau for any extremism or anti-Earth sentiments UC 0085 25.5 .

U.C. 0079.03.01

1st Terrestrial Mobile Division, northwest of Lake Balkhash
Spearhead forces of Zeon Earth Attack Forces mostly weared their winter gear, as for most of soldiers this was their first time on Earth and colony drop earlier caused climate changes. This man wears cold climate overall´s which include mostly dark green thick jacket and combat trousers, protective gloves, short combat boots and combat webbing with 6 magazine pouches.

U.C. 0079.04.06
5th Terrestrial Mobile Division, Sinai peninsula
Soldier wears his light green tropical uniform, marching boots and minimal equipment, webbing with couple of magazine pouches and water bottle on belt. Collar tabs are same color as rest of uniform.

U.C. 0079.06.03
1st Terrestrial Mobile Division, Taskforce north, NW Belgium
Trooper of Taskforce north, during fierce battles against Federation defense pocket at former Belgium. It can be seen that Zeon forces uniforms were manufactured in many variations and materials, depending on colony they were manufactured. Helmet is covered with camoflage cover, which was rare item among Zeon forces.

U.C. 0079.11.07
Tank commander, Odessa
Commander of Magella Attack tank team, consisting of 4 Magella Attacks, just before counterattack against Federation 3rd army, on first day of battle of Odessa. Even on age of mobile suits and Zeon being first to use them in battle, MBT´s were still in great use on both sides of conflict.
Wearing standard Zeon uniform with red sleeves and shoulder tabs, officers cap, standard pistol holster and nonstandard binoculars of older model (propably because standard devices with lots of electronics were still prone to malfunctions)

U.C. 0079.11.09
Assault pioneer, Kishinev
On the last day of Odessa, with Zeon defensive lines crumbling on every directions, pioneers were busy setting traps and mines before Federation spearhead arrives to buy time for evacuation. Zeon still had great disadvantage at defense, as their forces lacked Anti-tank and Anti-MS capabilities which more traditional Federal forces had. As can be seen, Female volunteers were in great numbers on both sides, She wears standard uniform and camoflage combat trousers meant for harsh environments. She carries on belt field shovel, helmet and map pouch. She also has pistol holster and flashlight.

U.C. 0079.11.21
Radioman, south of Caucasus mountains
After bitter defeat at Odessa, Zeon forces had no choice but to start long march towards east, to last Earth evacuation points at Baikonur and other various location in asia. This radioman wears standard uniform, field cap and combat boots with ankle canvas. Radio is carried on back mounted on webbing, under radio is combat pouch pack, pistol holster and field bottle mounted on belt.

U.C. 0079.12.02
MS Mechanic, Kimbareid base, Africa
This young mechanic wears protective overall and on belt is mounted mechanic´s tool kit. From unit tab you can see he is trained by Zimmad corporation and is specialized in Zimmad´s mobile suit models, mostly Dom types, but is still trained in overall MS maintenance.

U.C. 0079.12.
MS Pilot, SE Russia
This pilot has been fighting on foot for couple of months, after his MS was disable at retreat phase from Odessa. He wears earthbound MS pilot jacket, field cap, standard trousers and marching boots. Webbing has couple of magazine pouches, in his hands are wool gloves and on neck wool scarf.

- - - - - - - -

That is all! Discuss or i dont know. Now im off to sleep, its 1:37 AM over here.

Hello, I was wondering if you not mind reposting of the pic of the zeon soldier in Sinai peninsula that you made. Due to the fact, that some of link to the pic have expire. You see, I am doing a diorama of the one year war and the drawnings and the info are a big help to me.