Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Jupiter's Dawn

Your own tale of two mecha.
Overlord Zaru

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Jupiter's Dawn

And here we shall have the preview for the latest work by the man behind Sum of our Choices and One and Only Son!

In addition, the minds of Asmus, Maderfole, myself, and even ShadowCell have given some help into making this idea a reality.

So ladies(if there are any) and gentlemen! I am proud to present to you:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Jupiter's Dawn!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7112935/1/
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
Overlord Zaru

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Jupiter's Dawn

Chapters 2 and 3 have been published.
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
Antares

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Jupiter's Dawn

Just one typo in the first chapter:
"At times like this, a little bit of acting never hurts." Athrun signed
--> "At times like this, a little bit of acting never hurts." Athrun sighed

The only real new stuff seemed to be, and correct me if I'm wrong, the introduction of Alvarez and the Jovian Dawn. OK, interesting. I saw that at point you jumped through the story in Destiny, more or less expecting your readers knew what was going on there. That's OK, if that's the call you've decided to make. As such, I was more interested to see what you added to the story. Scirocco's name smacks fairly UCish to me. ;)

I'll try to get around to readings chapters 2-3 later.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.