Ep. 079 - The Greatest Bromance Ever Told

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Mu La Flaga

Re: Ep. 079 - The Greatest Bromance Ever Told

That is probably a fair comparisson, but perhaps more so well true.
Since at least later on in SEED and all Athrun and Kira got girl friends and all, thus debunking the yaoi theorists :P
Mekton GM

*In my best Dr Weird voice* "Gentlemen!!! I give you.... Trollorello!!!!! Unleash the flames of hate..... AHHHHHHHHH I'm burning" http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/ ... locopy.jpg
The Great great great great great great great great grandfather of HOWARD MASON!!!!!!
Xbox Live Gamertag: Anubis214
Momaru

Chis your "ill informed". All of the voice actors are the same as the main OVA in Spiral Labyrinth with the notable exception of Yang. Who is now played By Hozumi Gouda who is best known for his role as Chirico. This is the case for both gaidens actually. Damn I totally got ninja'd on my question too!
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
- Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Chris
Administrator

Momaru wrote:Chis your "ill informed". All of the voice actors are the same as the main OVA in Spiral Labyrinth with the notable exception of Yang. Who is now played By Hozumi Gouda who is best known for his role as Chirico. This is the case for both gaidens actually. Damn I totally got ninja'd on my question too!
No, I'm not ill-informed. The voice actors in Golden Wings are all different, except the narrator. No one said anything about Spiral Labyrinth.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Chavelo

Wanted to let you guys know. Before I found out mecha talk had a Gundam podcast. I was stuck listening to boring WoW podcasts. Then I heard Gundamn! and I said "I FOUND MY PEOPLE!". Finally a podcast that got it and made jokes about Gundam xD