Need some help playing Alpha 3

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
angelwingzero

Need some help playing Alpha 3

Hi everyone, I need some help from the import gamers out there. I have a Swap Magic 3.6 for my fat PS2 and have played multiple import games on it. I just got a copy of SRW Alpha 3 and it boots up and loads, but it runs extremely slow. If I want to watch one of the battle animations the character will just stand there for about 3-5 minutes before anything happens. I'm99% sure this isn't a bootleg because I got the case, the manual, and even some adds for other games and model kits. The disk itself doesn't have any scratches. Is there something different about this game or is there some special setting I need to use on my TV or the Swap Magic to get it to play right? I'd appreciate any help.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
Mu La Flaga

Re: Need some help playing Alpha 3

I'm not sure what is up with your one, I play all my imports with a mod chipped PS2.
So it might be your swap magic version if your sure it's not your game itself.
angelwingzero

Damn, I think it's the game. I played it again and it was still laggy. Strangely it didn't seem as bad as before so maybe I'll just go with it as it is. Thanks anyway Mu.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
Mu La Flaga

You can still get it from playasia or ebay.com easily if you need to get a new copy of the game.
angelwingzero

I got mine from ebay and playasia's all out. I played it again and the lag was still there, but I guess I'll just deal with it. Thanks anyway for trying Mu. Now, how do I get a mod to lock this thread?
Mu La Flaga

May I ask, why you want to lock the thread for?
angelwingzero

There's no real solution to this other than me getting a new copy, so I guess there's not really much more to discuss.