Radiant Silvergun for XBLA: release date?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
kayone73

Radiant Silvergun for XBLA: release date?

Has Treausre or MS announced at E3 yet when this is coming out? I've been waiting for almost a year already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeU0JHtNSg
Outlaw

Re: Radiant Silvergun for XBLA: release date?

Just took a quick look for ya and it doesn't seem it was even mentioned at E3. Which is kind of sad, my younger brother is a shmup fiend and I know he'd want to play it.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Enileph

Better sell that old copy while the price is still high. This is like the most expensive shmup game ever or something like that.
kayone73

Enileph wrote:Better sell that old copy while the price is still high. This is like the most expensive shmup game ever or something like that.
Already sold it to a local buyer for $150, not too bad esp since I didn't have the original spine card.
kayone73

Not sure when they uploaded it, but RS is now officially out for the XBLA. Just purchased my copy, looks and plays fantastic, but since the button layout differs from the Saturn vs XB controllers, its a little weird trying to remap the buttons for optimal play.