Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
J-Lead

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Trailer, for those unfamiliar. It's pretty much GitS: The Video Game.

So, anyone playing the leaked pre-build? Thoughts?

Also DAT SOUNDTRACK.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
halo1000

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Haven't played it yet, although I pre-ordered it a couple of days ago. Very pleased that the collectors edition comes with the soundtrack too :mrgreen:
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Yeah, it looks exactly like Ghost in the Shell, but youtube commenters keep calling it "future Metar Gear Solid". I mean...camo and straight-up invisibility cloaks are not the same thing. And the option to sneak?? I guess the new generation of gamers isn't quite as cultured....(but what am I expecting of these 10 year olds?)

I'm wondering if they'll run into any problems with Shirow Masamune, but I don't think Masamune will be a dick about it.

As for my thoughts, the gameplay in and of itself doesn't interest me, but I'm impressed by the aesthetic design of the game and all the work the developers put into that. Is there gameplay footage yet that is directly captured instead of filmed by a camera?
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
J-Lead

Seraphic wrote:
I'm wondering if they'll run into any problems with Shirow Masamune, but I don't think Masamune will be a dick about it.
Shirow Masamune doesn't have a copyright on the transhumanism genre. Hell, a lot of the stuff from Ghost in the Shell had been done before anyway.

As for the gameplay...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."