Hawken

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ydawg314

Re: Hawken

This looks pretty freaking sweet!
I just wish the environment it was didnt look so... idk how to describe it
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Red Comet90

I think the word you are looking for is bland. The terrain looks way to generic unless that's all the same map. I really do hope that's just one map, because the environment doesn't look very exciting at the moment.
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Ray

Its a game in progress. The lay of the land and the gameplay come before the looks of it until they have the map itself solved.
NastyNate

This game is seeming to get a lot of support even in the non mech fan sites. I saw nothing but praise on IGN and gametrailers.com.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
TetraVaal

Even if I were a non-mecha fan, I'd be singing the praises of this game. The fact that only 9 developers, as well as being from an independent company, has brought this to life, is astounding. The best part is, those clips provided are just a work-in-progress, and judging from interviews with these individuals, there's a lot of great work they've accomplished since releasing those bits of footage. I think this game will revive the mecha genre for gaming, at least for the next generation consoles.
TetraVaal

The footage at E3 right now is absolutely jaw-dropping. They did a gameplay demo that finally featured a finalized map and mecha combat. It's INSANE that only 6 people worked on this. I would not be surprised if this makes mecha boom in the West again.
Mu La Flaga

I will say this looks interesting, VERY intresting it kind of looks like a modern age Mechwarrior Game but with better ideas for ships and all that kind of thing.
Outlaw

TetraVaal wrote:The footage at E3 right now is absolutely jaw-dropping. They did a gameplay demo that finally featured a finalized map and mecha combat. It's INSANE that only 6 people worked on this. I would not be surprised if this makes mecha boom in the West again.
Thank you for mentioning that, I had no idea it was at E3! I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but I'm definitely going to continue following this one.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."