Battlefield 3

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ydawg314

Battlefield 3

I dont know if anyones been paying attention but battlefield 3 is looking really sick.
There hasn't been that much content released but im really excited about what they have.

The graphics look ridiculous. Im not saying I condone the real life version but if I see some dude in a building sniping and im in a jet I will be pulling some 9/11 shit

http://www.youtube.com/user/Battlefield ... ttlefield3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOrl036_A

All im saying is that if they release some dev tools and i doubt they will. You guys can expect me to begin work on a gundam mod. Image roflstomping buidlings and tanks. Anyway there has been no mention of mod tools so...
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Zeonic Glory

Re: Battlefield 3

Longtime Battlefield player, myself, since BF1942. I've been waiting quite a while for this, and so far DICE is making the wait worth it. Aside from the textures, I was very impressed with the lighting and the sound in Fault Line and Thunder Run. I'll be picking up a copy for 360 and probably PC as well, and I'd always be up for a game with any of you.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
ydawg314

same... I really really hope they get the jet and plane physics right. Those were my favorite things from 1942 and mods like desert combat
I will most like get the pc version first (if my laptop can play it that is). If not then xbox360.
Battle my brute
SNT1

It would be a shame if you played this on anything less than a gaming-spec PC
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
TetraVaal

The graphics look nice... but the Frostbite 2 engine still isn't on the level of the CryEngine 3 or the Unreal Engine 2.

This definitely looks like a solid game, but I was hoping for just a bit more during the E3 presentation.
Zeonic Glory

I dunno, I was blown away by the sounds alone. It's already shaping up to be a fantastic upgrade from War Tapes.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Amadi Akintunde

SNT1 wrote:It would be a shame if you played this on anything less than a gaming-spec PC
Not everyone can afford that kind of thing, you know.
ydawg314

Battle my brute
ydawg314

New Epic trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqfFfuV ... r_embedded

does anyone else have insomnia excitement?!
Battle my brute