Ep. 077 - Pedobear North Strikes Back!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Destiny_Gundam

Re: Ep. 077 - Pedobear North Strikes Back!

To me a 0 rating means that the episode/movie/whatever had absolutely no redeeming qualities. Bad animation, crappy fight scenes, annoying characters, ridiculous plot, etc. I can generally find something good about anything so I don't see myself ever giving a 0 rating. Even if I hated POD I would have at least given it 0.5 for the cool mecha. But we all have different standards.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Mu La Flaga

Destiny_Gundam wrote:To me a 0 rating means that the episode/movie/whatever had absolutely no redeeming qualities. Bad animation, crappy fight scenes, annoying characters, ridiculous plot, etc. I can generally find something good about anything so I don't see myself ever giving a 0 rating. Even if I hated POD I would have at least given it 0.5 for the cool mecha. But we all have different standards.
Just to add a small note on this and giving it a small rethink I agree.
Especially if the movie in all 80 mins Scott says there is not one decent thing here or the animation is horrid, crappy music or plot idea ect.

So I've thought about WHY I disagree with the review for.
Chris
Administrator

Mu, you're way too hung up on this issue. It's a four year old review for a movie that is 13 years old. Scott dislikes it, you don't. Get over it and move on.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Mu La Flaga

Not hung up over it, I was just saying that I agreed with DG's post and simply to add one quick thought of mine alongside his.

I mean I haven't replied to it in a while.
I don't intend to make any more replies on it, sorry.