Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

The place to share your artwork.
Bryant Molirse

Re: Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

Arvis Taljik wrote:Wondering if anyone out there would happen to have a larger version of the RX-274R Gundam Mk-IV "Siren" and possibly a rear view of the suit as well.

Here's praying they exist lol. :D
Bigger Version of image

Not exactly what you want, but all I could find was a back view of the MA form.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
dirk222
Location: In my MS-06FZs Zaku II FZ custom killing Feddie losers.

can you change the color of the Zaku II FZ to white and black and add a Gelgoog shield and a squad leader "antennae"? Here's a pic http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183 ... Z_B_MG.gif And this request goes out to anyone who can do it.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
PowerdGNFlag

I was looking for a vaguely-Gundam related art. The art style of the pic was like the Gundam movie posters (like this; the background is quite similar). It was green and white (think of FA Gundam, but lighter overall), a Leo-like head (but with a V-fin and a cone shape) and asymmetrical. It was holding a yellow beam saber and another in its backpack. An ID will also help (I am inclined to think of it as a scrapped GM concept).

Anyway, isn't it time for a new thread?
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
reeoyuy

I'm looking for a certain art that depicting ZZ and Zeta being repaired on a hangar. I forgot if there are other MS there, but both are being repaired since some of the panels open and some internals shown. It's viewed from a close perspective, with ZZ being closer and Z further. It only shows from waist up. I saw it for the first time when a local anime magazine make that art as a pin-up, but I lost it. And I believe I saw it somewhere on internet.
Thank you and sorry if I ask in wrong place.
ChroniK

But it's already two separate images on that page. Did you mean something else?
Nevermind, I accidentally posted the wrong link....

either way I have something else instead
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1365/640 ... e989_o.jpg
Can I get a front and back of all the Blue Destiny Units seen in the photo.
"They have been waiting all this time. Waiting while time stood still around them. However, time has begun to flow again. Because of Cardeas Vist's actions." - Full Frontal
Arvis Taljik

Are there any front images of the RGM-79C GM Kai [Keraunos Squad] that doesn't have the suit's left foot chopped off?
erikvonkreigler

Does anyone have lineart of Evangelion Units 03 and 04? For 03, I'd prefer the Rebuild version, if there are any differences.
LtFrankie

Anyone have the pic of the MS-06RZ Zaku Interceptor? I believe it's from Gundam Weapons 6. The fluff is that it was made by the Zeon Homeland Defense Corps since they were lacking Gelgoog types. I believe it's a cross between a Zaku Kai and Zaku HiMo, but it's performance was too high to be used.
dirk222
Location: In my MS-06FZs Zaku II FZ custom killing Feddie losers.

Hey I like to make a request for the Sin Matsunaga Gelgoog Jager Background you see at the start of his finial mission on the Ps2 game Mobile Suit Gundam Encounters in Space.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
Arvis Taljik

Does any lineart exist for the GNR-010 0 Raiser's cockpit? Prefferably without pilot pictured if at all possible... :S
Dark Duel

I've got two request I'm hoping someone can help with, as I've been looking all day and haven't had much success.

1. I'm looking for lineart of Stella (from Seed Destiny) wearing the white-and-pink pilot suit she had when she piloted the Destroy Gundam. I used to have it on my old laptop, which died, and it's not on my backup drive.
For reference, essentially I need a complete view of the same image that's on the HCM Pro Destroy Gundam box. I also used to have Sting in the same, so I'd be happy with either one. I'd prefer Stella though.

2. I'm also looking for, if anyone has it, a larger/higher-quality version of this image of SF for a wallpaper project.

Thanks a lot.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Wingnut

Dark Duel wrote:I've got two request I'm hoping someone can help with, as I've been looking all day and haven't had much success.

1. I'm looking for lineart of Stella (from Seed Destiny) wearing the white-and-pink pilot suit she had when she piloted the Destroy Gundam. I used to have it on my old laptop, which died, and it's not on my backup drive.
For reference, essentially I need a complete view of the same image that's on the HCM Pro Destroy Gundam box. I also used to have Sting in the same, so I'd be happy with either one. I'd prefer Stella though.

2. I'm also looking for, if anyone has it, a larger/higher-quality version of this image of SF for a wallpaper project.

Thanks a lot.
It's not exactly lineart, but it is official art of Stella in her flight suit. Right here. Best I could find.

The Strike Freedom however, I found a big honkin' exact match of the image you posted.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Dark Duel

Wingnut wrote:It's not exactly lineart, but it is official art of Stella in her flight suit. Right here. Best I could find.
Had a much lower-res version of that one. But thanks a lot. I'll keep trying.
Wingnut wrote:Strike Freedom however, I found a big honkin' exact match of the image you posted.
:shock:
Wow. That's BADASS. Thanks a whole lot.

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Dark Duel

That's exactly the Sting pic I used to have. And for Stella, well if I can't find it I can just custom-draw it using this as a base.

Thanks a lot!

Wingnut

Does anyone still have that fan concept Masurao pic that was based on the early glimpse we saw of the thing before Bushido asked for it? It had a GN Tau drive on both shoulders similar to the 00.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

I don't know if this is much help to you, but here's Stella (a la G Generation World).
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
MSN-06S Sinanju

Does anyone have anything on the Zeonic Front ver. MS-07B-3 Gouf custom with that "Mid range assault rifle." ? I haven't found that particular scoped rifle in any other gundam works, it's probably only appearance was in Zeonic front but I think it looks cool as hell and the Gouf custom's one of my favorite mobile suits, so any help on finding this would be vastly appreciated.
"Innocent men never cover their tracks."

"Purposefully and intentionally aware of and yet ignorant of Zeon's trailing list of crimes against humanity."

Oh and don't forget- "Seig Zeon!"
Dark Duel

Cybaster wrote:I don't know if this is much help to you, but here's Stella (a la G Generation World).
It was a LOT of help, thank you.
Did that in Photoshop. Thanks a lot to Cybaster and ShadowCell for providing the source material.

Arbiter GUNDAM

I have to ask. What's up with those damn weird shoulder pauldrons that Stella is wearing?

Also, does anyone know of any examples of real samurai masks that resemble a Gundam's face?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion