Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 - Anyone play this game?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.

Anyone play Battlefield Record U.C. 0081?

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes: 8
GM Dagger

Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 - Anyone play this game?

Just curious, since I feel online mode is what makes this game.. so.. be nice to know some NA players. :|

Sorry if this' a repeat thread, just took a very brief forum search for one 'n found nothing, so..

My PSN: GM_Dagger
NastyNate

Re: Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 - Anyone play this game?

I'm in though I have pretty much maxed out my Mercenary team. Gundam NT-1 with dual beam rifles.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
J-Lead

I've been booted off so many online missions based solely on the fact that I live in the US that it made me sick, and I got a volley of nasty, racist PM from a Japanese player after a match that ended in victory for my team (had to block the little wanker...)

Because of this, I don't think I'll be going back to this game anytime soon. I beat it already on both sides, and I've kind of left it behind for other, newer games. I've had similar experiences with Armored Core for Answer, and both have given me somewhat of a nasty outlook of the Japanese online gaming community. Some players have been nice and courteous, but that was pretty much a 2/10 ratio.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Amadi Akintunde

J-Lead wrote:I've been booted off so many online missions based solely on the fact that I live in the US that it made me sick, and I got a volley of nasty, racist PM from a Japanese player after a match that ended in victory for my team (had to block the little wanker...)

Because of this, I don't think I'll be going back to this game anytime soon. I beat it already on both sides, and I've kind of left it behind for other, newer games. I've had similar experiences with Armored Core for Answer, and both have given me somewhat of a nasty outlook of the Japanese online gaming community. Some players have been nice and courteous, but that was pretty much a 2/10 ratio.
Glorious Nippon indeed. So they basically behave on the same level as FPSers.
bluemax151

I played the single player but I'm not really interested in the grind of the MP. I could play a RPG or the battle series for that :P

It's a pretty interesting game though that has a lot of what I liked from the other Gundam games (Like RFTA) plus more.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
NastyNate

J-Lead wrote:I've been booted off so many online missions based solely on the fact that I live in the US that it made me sick, and I got a volley of nasty, racist PM from a Japanese player after a match that ended in victory for my team (had to block the little wanker...)

Nice that's why I don't use my headset when I play with the japanese. Also I have set in my quick text stuff like. Hi and LETS GO!! that way they think I may still be japanese. I am amazed with how smooth some of those games can be considering you are playing with someone on the other side of the Planet! :shock: They did a very good job with the online.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ