SD Gundam G generation World

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ydawg314

SD Gundam G generation World

SD Gundam G generation World:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDaDE9EBMto

I got this for WII last week. Ive been able to play a little so far because I played the G generation F for playstation but I feel like I am missing the little things due to the language barrier. Is anyone else playing this? Do you like it? Anyone have any tips for non REMOVED speakers?
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Den Sethos

Re: SD Gundam G generation World

I have been playing consistently since its release on PSP. I have its predecessor for PS2, and being able to play it on a handheld is a marked improvement, IMO.

As for tips, well, not much. There is a wiki in progress ( ggenworld.shoutwiki.com ), and you can use the old wiki for Wars ( ggenwars.wikia.com ).

You have a bunch of pilotes that you can use for grinding (Audrey from Unicorn, who gets Elite, which adds to a unit's exp, Monique from IGLOO some others, too, like Corner or Elfriede Schultz).

Good stages to grind are A-1 (3 enemies, one each for 3 pilots, meaning you get 50 PP for 3 characters, more if you use a support from a ship) and A-10 for units (plenty of weak Leos. Simply keep one shuttle alive to end the stage quickly).
ydawg314

Ok good advice Ill try grinding next time I play
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
BlitzkriegOmega

I try my best not to grind....so far, I've only grinded once, and that was to make a little more money to replace the Turn A Black History I upgraded to Turn X...Now I have both Louran and Gym Working together and Murdering EVERYTHING!
yazi88

So, how does Hell mode work?

Is it automatic after you beat the game? Or is there an option to toggle it on or off? Cause I hard even guncannons can kick your ass in hell mode.
2NA Fish

You automatically go into Hell mode when you complete the game, but you can toggle it off in the menu. It's just the same as normal, but every enemy and NPC gets highly increased stats. It also has an extra level, Hell Road.

Grinding is best left until after you finish the game. The game is easy enough that you can crash through with just a few slightly upgraded units anyway.
BlitzkriegOmega

some MS are just BROKEN in this game...Unicorn...Barbatos...Hi-Nu...and anything from Seed that has been given an I-Field...stupid Phase-shift armor...
quasadra

considering you get Barbatos after you finish the game, it is understandable for it to be a little, err... extreme. :mrgreen:
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Mark064

Giving units parts, especially those you get in Hell Mode makes any unit in the game broken. Other then that under normal circumstances Hi Nu and Unicorn aren't really broken at all, the same goes with the SEED units. And if you've leveled up your unit and pilot to insane levels it's the same thing. You can make any unit overpowered with the right level and pilot, and parts is just icing on the cake. The most broken units I've found are the Turn A and Turn X... but that's to be expected.
Roketto Panchii (ロケットパンチ) My robot anime blog. Mostly review-ish about old robot shows, for now.
BlitzkriegOmega

Mark064 wrote:Giving units parts, especially those you get in Hell Mode makes any unit in the game broken. Other then that under normal circumstances Hi Nu and Unicorn aren't really broken at all, the same goes with the SEED units. And if you've leveled up your unit and pilot to insane levels it's the same thing. You can make any unit overpowered with the right level and pilot, and parts is just icing on the cake. The most broken units I've found are the Turn A and Turn X... but that's to be expected.
I don't see them as Broken since they have a very high energy usage...but the previous statement is true, but I'm NOT using O.Parts in my run...
Mark064

Unicorn is only awesome once you get it into Destroy Mode. Meanwhile Turn A/Turn X have the Moonlight Butterfly which can destroy 3 units at once.
Roketto Panchii (ロケットパンチ) My robot anime blog. Mostly review-ish about old robot shows, for now.