MAHQ gaming clan?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Battosai28

I'd be happy to join the MAHQ clan. My gamertag on live is Battosai28 for my 360. I have a PS3, but have not really been a fan of their online. When I finally do set up PSN, the name will most likely be Battosai28. I just picked up Soul Calibur 4, so I've been playing that the most. Anyone should feel free to send me a friend request. BTW, I'll play a lot more when I get back to college because my router is horrible. See you in the world of online gaming.
Like all good things, my 318 days in Japan have come to an end. Thank you everyone for such an awesome year!
snoops619

my psn name is snoops-619. I only have resistance atm but i plan to get Street Fighter 4 and Resistance 2
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

I put up the MAHQ clan tag for my Live. I just got a gift frrom my uncle and I now have CoD4 for the PS3 too (Yeah...same game for two consoles =P) I think It'd be a good idea to make a list of those who put their clan as MAHQ for whatever system or game.

Also my PSN is Strike_Rouge_IV
And my Xbox live is Strike Rouge IV
XD
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Zeonic Glory

My PSN is ZeonicGlory and the only online games I have so far are BF: Bad Company and Resistance. I plan on picking up CoD4 sometime, though I'm also on the 360 version.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
scythedd7

PSN + gamertag (the latter im never on though...) = Scythedd7, easy enough. I actually do have quite a few PS online stuff, Resistence 1&2, the 2 Motorstorms, Metal Gear Online (MGS4), Soulcaliber IV and LittleBIGPlanet. that totally needs a few mecha levels on it, we should get on that.

Edit: and as for a MAHQ clan on MGO i'm all for it, but i need to start punching some hours in then. I havent touched it since the beta (where i went nutz...stupid having to get a new profile...oh well). it was a ton of fun
...?
OrionsGambit

Anyone planning on picking up the new Battlestations: Pacific for the 360 when it comes out?

If so, hit me up, my gamertag is the same as my name here.

Atm all I have is End War, I was able to trade in my Gears for more then I payed for it and haven't picked it up since (seeing as you cant get into a game anymore anyway b/c of the stupid update...)
krullnar

Just changed my clan tag to mahq on CODWAW.
ShadowCell - Mr. T doesn't read YouTube comments. Neither does Jesus. Or MacGuyver. Don't you want to be like Mr. T, Jesus, and MacGuyver?
VR7

I can be open to Ace Combat 6, Armored Core: for Answer or possibly MGO gatherings as of next Sunday. I also have Team Fortress 2, IL-2 Sturmovik and a random Korean TPS, but I don't think I'll find anyone playing those here.

Since I'll probably take it upon myself to schedule games up until probably early January, (I hate leadership) what times are you guys comfortable with until then?
-noel
Duo

Just wondering if anyone is playing Socom: Confrontation? I searched for it but this thread didn't come up.

If anyone does and has a spare account or something and you wanna make a clan PM me and we'll work something out.
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
Chris
Administrator

MAHQ clan has been created in Warhawk, for anyone who's interested and plays that game. Contact me if you'd like to join.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
pd771

I also posted this in the Killzone thread:

So, I was wondering if anyone wanted to have a Killzone 2 clan? I think it'd be fun, and I'll take the lead on it, but a think we need to set a minimum of 4 people to get a squad set up. So if you are interested, just PM me so I can get a number.
Amuro: Sorry, Lalah, I... I still have a place I can come home to. And I could never be happier. I'm sure you understand. We can be together anytime we want, Lalah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeY9RgWhmXs
Scyron

Count me in for now. If we can get a schedule going for either practice or like just playing together it should be pretty fun, more so than I have previously and personally experienced, I'm thinking.
Momaru

Re: MAHQ gaming clan?

I've got a steam account and also a PSN account. My user names are Momaru81 both . I've only got MGS4 for the PS3, but I plan on getting Marvel vs Capcom 2 when it comes out. Feel free to add me if you want.
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
- Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Fredrex00

I'd like, if I could, join the MAHQ Steam Group please. My name on steam is Fredrex00. Feel free to add me if any of you want to.
NastyNate

My xbox broke after 2 weeks so my ps3 number is nates4christ this christmas I will have gundam 0081 so I will need some english speaking numbers. But for now Modern War fare 2
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
mobiusdiablo

I would love to participate, as soon as my PS3 comes back from the land of dead machines (sitting right there with Guntank). I only have ACFA, (which I'm good at), and I'm investing in COD-MW2 (not so good). PSN's mobiusdiablo.
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!
FordR

Don't suppose anyone here plays on their pc as well?

If so, we could get a steam group going as well, perhaps we could team up for some L4D2 or some such?
AKA- TheTrueYup
GM Dagger

I'm game to partake in this, my PSN's GM_Dagger . Anyone here plays Black Ops on PS3 (or MW2 I guess)? I'm game, so far I have World at War, my Black Ops disc is damaged, but I plan to get a replacement... I might buy COD4 again if there's an assured decently-sized community on PSN still (considering I'm not tooooo big of a fan of Black Ops).

Not too bad at it, I think my KDR was around 2.11 or something on Black Ops before my disc broke...
NastyNate wrote:My xbox broke after 2 weeks so my ps3 number is nates4christ this christmas I will have gundam 0081 so I will need some english speaking numbers. But for now Modern War fare 2
You, or anyone, still play Battlefield Record 0081? :?
Richardmvela

I'd gladly join a clan of fellow Gundam fans. PSN is Atharun, steam is Richardmvela. BTW how was Battlefield Record 0081?
disruptor0001

I'll be up for a MAHQ clan. XBL Gamertag is Disruptor0001. PSN is also Disruptor0001. I mostly play on the 360 but I'm occasionally on the PS3 as well. Black Ops, Brink, Street Fighter.....what ever the game just send me an invite.