The Gunpla that will Never Be.

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Calubin_175

Re: The Gunpla that will Never Be.

If they make an MG Loto, then it would only be about 12.5cm tall. An Inner frame may still be possible, but kept to a minimum.
blind_dead_mcjones

Calubin_175 wrote:If they make an MG Loto, then it would only be about 12.5cm tall. An Inner frame may still be possible, but kept to a minimum.
considering the HGUC version more or less has an inner frame already i don't see how making an MG version with a full inner frame wouldn't be possible
Last edited by blind_dead_mcjones on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flag Fighter for life!
DeltasTaii

Half a centimetre doesn't seem like a big deal when you view it in say, adult human terms where if you're a few inches shorter you're a few inches squatter. That isn't the case here, it does fall down another size class. (OYW>CE>'90s AU>F91>F90, roughly)

The easy line of argument is that Real Grade exists though I guess.

Considering MG F91 is significantly taller than MG Victory some measurement is off somewhere, and looking at MG Wing makes it pretty obvious which.

EDIT: You know, since I don't have a MG Victory to compare to F90 off hand and F91 is actually Wing sized for some reason, those size classes are kind of eh)
jabman025

There are 3 MG kits that have slim to no chance of ever being made, that I would love to have.

1. MG Providence, slim chance of a Legend Gundam but Providence is not happening

2. MG Big Zam, it would be to damn huge and would never support its own weight

3. MG Stargazer, never gets the love it deserves
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
blind_dead_mcjones

Wedge14 wrote:Why no Dra-C love? It's like an amputee Zaku. I really love that lil fella.
that said, why isn't there been an MG of the Gaza-C? you could even have a gimmick where it falls apart after half a dozen transformations :P
Flag Fighter for life!
Ciel

Gerbera Tetra

Dra-C (Though there was some conversion kit from B club to make the Zaku F2 MG or something into one.)

GM II

GP04 Gerbera

Hygogg

Galbaldy Beta
joelfinkle

The one kit I've been waiting for pretty much since the beginning of getting serious with the models (past my early just-snap-em phase with Wing) is the GM Cannon II from 0083. The Katoki proportions, the muscle-y physique... it's a sweet kit.

But it's a minor character from what's considered a played-out series.

There's a plamo of everything from that series but this and the Gerbera Tetra (wait... is there a Xamel? don't care). I'm surprised the Gerbera Tetra hasn't had a kit -- they're probably holding out for a special event -- but it's not likely I'll ever get my GM Cannon II.
DeltasTaii

HGUC GM Cannon II seems like the next logical place for non-Unicorn HGUC to go at the moment, actually. GM Custom just got released after all. It might not happen, but considering outliers like the Powered GM and Hazel II got HGUC kits in that family I wouldn't bet against it.
Calubin_175

The Katoki proportions, the muscle-y physique... it's a sweet kit.
I am very fond of designs with such physique as well. Too bad we can only count the number of MGs that are either not from First Gundam, or not exhibit typical Gundam/GM/Federation proportions.

I mean The O, Sinanju and GN-X are probably the most deviated designs we have got for releases with the Ver.2.0 standard. Complex, irregularly shaped designs such as the Byalant and Gaplant will always be thrown into the garage kit bin.

HGUC UC does have more variety, but their arms can only move 90 degrees.
Arvis Taljik

I would like to see Bandai put out more HG 00V, 00V Senki, 00I, 00P, 00F, and 00N kits, namely the Gundam Sadalsuud Type F, CBY-077 GN Cannon, GRM Gundam, Gundam Plutone, Gundam Rasiel, and GN Sefer.

The variation mangas have so many great mecha but as of yet, only a few such as the Astraea and Astraea Type F have been produced (FG Rasiel and GN Sefer from Dengeki don't count...).
Dark Duel

Oh, I would LOVE to see HG Plutone, that thing is awesome. So very UC in its design - its lines remind me of some of the early AoZ designs.
Plus it has a Core Fighter.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
reeoyuy

Good news: HGUC GM Cannon II is scheduled to be released on June. Check upcoming merchandise thread for more details and pic.

So we can scratch that one from a gunpla that will never be; unless someone specifically want MG.