1/144 LM Taurus (Sanc Kingdom Colors)

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Xiphas

Re: 1/144 LM Taurus (Sanc Kingdom Colors)

nice Taurus, comes in all white just like the Tallgeese III eh? How much did you get the LM kit and where?
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

nice Taurus, comes in all white just like the Tallgeese III eh? How much did you get the LM kit and where?
On eBay, for $35. Looking back, I can't believe I blew $15 in shipping!
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
1-4-4

G-Slayer wrote:
On eBay, for $35. Looking back, I can't believe I blew $15 in shipping!
Harsh. I hope you enjoyed it!

I got the LM Jenice (actually at a reasonable price - but I think the demand on the GX kits is lower) a while back but I got rid of it... Kind of wish I'd kept it. It's one of the more unique entries in the "Zaku-like" line-up...
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Still have my Jenice; bought it offline along with a LM Daughtress. Sorry you don't have yours, but maybe one will pop up on eBay.

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
1-4-4

G-Slayer wrote:Still have my Jenice; bought it offline along with a LM Daughtress. Sorry you don't have yours, but maybe one will pop up on eBay.
It's cool. I'm not in a rush to get another one, I just kind of wish I'd kept the one I had. :)
duke4799

Very cool. Those LM kits are so hard to find. I have two Taurus kits, I'd like to get 2 more at some day if I find them on ebay. I have one Leo, but I have an on going project to turn 3 or 4 Tallgeese kits into Leos, so I don't need any more of those LM kits. One Taurus is assembled and painted in the OZ black color scheme and the other two LM kits are all sealed up and unassembled.
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
G-Slayer

I have one Leo, but I have an on going project to turn 3 or 4 Tallgeese kits into Leos, so I don't need any more of those LM kits.
So you're gonna revise that little ad in your signature?

I also happen to have a project in mind involving a Tallgeese and a Leo. But right now I'm in the middle of building a second Leo to get a feel for it and to complete my LM collection. Expect pics of the full line in the coming weeks.

BTW, great job on that 1/144 HG Nataku.

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
duke4799

G-Slayer wrote:
I have one Leo, but I have an on going project to turn 3 or 4 Tallgeese kits into Leos, so I don't need any more of those LM kits.
So you're gonna revise that little ad in your signature?

I also happen to have a project in mind involving a Tallgeese and a Leo. But right now I'm in the middle of building a second Leo to get a feel for it and to complete my LM collection. Expect pics of the full line in the coming weeks.

BTW, great job on that 1/144 HG Nataku.

Well, I guess I wouldn't mind another Leo, heh heh. I haven't built the one I have simply because I am keeping the parts separate for reference to the Tallgeese Downgrade Project. I'd like to have one to actually build. Ah well.

I will most definitely keep an eye out for your project! And thank you for the feedback on Nataku!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
G-Slayer

One more thing: What colors did you use to paint Nataku?

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
duke4799

G-Slayer wrote:One more thing: What colors did you use to paint Nataku?
Aside from the gold (model masters gold enamel) and the light od green, red, and gray (all flat enamels from testors) on the Dragon Fangs and extensions, nothing else is painted... well I guess the eyes and head cameras... The rest is the bare plastic sanded down with 600 grit sand paper
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

thegundamguy

whats the poseablility of the kit?
kayone73

thegundamguy wrote:whats the poseablility of the kit?
Pretty sure most original G and W 1/144 kits were very limited in articulation.
G-Slayer

whats the poseablility of the kit?

Pretty sure most original G and W 1/144 kits were very limited in articulation.
What he said, except it's worse with the Taurus. The whole torso is molded in 2 halves, the shoulder armor holds on to the arms with tiny nubs, and the legs have only 2 points of articulation even though the knees are double-jointed.

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!