By Mecha Talk Popular Demand

The place to share your artwork.
Thermolysis

By Mecha Talk Popular Demand

I found myself agreeing with many of the observations and requests here. It's unlikely that Bandai or Sunrise will move Gundam towards Real Robot, but we are hardly alone. We should help ourselves.

You inspired me to create this.

Before I make the picture look pretty, I have one last design concern: do you think its stance is too wide?

Also, yeah I'm trolling you a little bit by making the heroine look so standoffish and poorly endowed. You wanted a serious soldier, though~~~.

I have plenty more details about the setting and plot, forthcoming in several weeks.
This machine has undergone numerous refinements.
Haruma

Re: By Mecha Talk Popular Demand

Yeah, pretty good. Though the arms kinda through me off when I finally noticed them, they're in the back >>; Detail will be lovely I take it?

Also, for your story idea, tell me more!
ydawg314

I would love to see something like this animated
how about this....

If you create more designs and a story, I could use my game engine and turn this into an original story game. If you interested let me know so we can begin planning

I say you make her a little less serious maybe so we can relate...
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Amadi Akintunde

Thermolysis wrote:It's unlikely that Bandai or Sunrise will move Gundam towards Real Robot, but we are hardly alone. We should help ourselves.
I'm already trying to do that. ;p

And it's actually quite fun.
Thermolysis

I have absolutely no interest in making this into a game. My only grand ambition is to make a ~30 second teaser.

In the meantime, I am producing:

1) This poster in production.

2) A page for the antagonists.
3) A page for the love interest.

4) This animated map of the world!

>---<
Themes:

If there was a musical genre to represent this story, it would be Industrial and EBM. The broad theme would be to analyze war, its alternatives, and its supporting media and propaganda from a Utilitarian standpoint.

Minor themes include Helena's reaction to being a female in the military, to the death of a loved one, to hatred for an antagonist, to affection from a student, to the introduction of other women into her unit, and lastly to her fading hopes of becoming an aircraft test pilot. Some of these would get their own arc.

>---<

I guess next I'll post info about characters and setting. Then, after that post, a very brief breakdown of the story.
This machine has undergone numerous refinements.