Hunger Games Book One: Samurai no Hi

Your own tale of two mecha.
Heretic

Re: Hunger Games Book One: Samurai no Hi

Usually, when one is attempting to evade a banning. It helps to not post Fan Fiction that makes it dreadfully obvious who you are. Also having your author name being the name you were banned under doesn't help.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Heretic

Oh no, by all means. I'm sure you can hide from us. I think you have the skills to be a champion hider. I'll bet that if you really try this time, we'll never find you again.
ShadowCell

but you aren't doing anything to change my opinion.

well, wait, that's not true. you did change my opinion a little.

now i just pity you.
ShadowCell

well i'm not the one who keeps coming back to a forum that's made it clear it doesn't like me so i guess those six years you've got on me ain't good for everything
Heretic

Oh no, you have me all wrong. I'm a very sportive Mod. I give honest critiques of people's fiction and advice on how to improve. Aside from that, I rarely do anything with regards to my authority as a moderator. I bet most people around here don't even remember that I am one.

That is until someone starts blatantly violating the rules.

You see, I am very different from Shadow Cell. Shadow Cell attempted to be civil with you in the beginning, tyred to give you advice on how to receive the criticisms of others. I just ignored you or took pleasure in your silly little temper tantrums. But now you have violated a banning. So I will be very clear with you.

The administration of this forum has lost all patients with you and your disruptive attitude. After repeated attempts to correct that attitude it was concluded that you are not going to produce anything of value to this forum or it's members. So as per the agreement you accepted when you joined the forum, twice, you have been banned, and will be banned again. Any more attempts to evade this banning will also result in banning.

You had your chance, you acted childish, we do not want you here.
Heretic

The hardest part is going to be posting on this forum as soon as an admin can be online.

Edit: I tried reading your work. It's bad. You have shifting tense in the first few paragraphed alone. improper use of punctuation the whole way through. Most notably the random ellipsis in the middle of the second last paragraph. As for the writing outside of the mechanics, the characters are little more than talking heads, none of them have anything to define their personality and they show very little reaction to things that I think would be rather impotent.

Also, unless the fire controlling nano machines and laser gun-blades were part of the original work, they come off as intensely cheesy and little more than an excuse to have (OMG COOL POWERZ) for your main character.

This style of writing is generally rejected because at it's core, you are not trying to tell a story, or bring about emotional response in the reader or try to improve your writing skill. all it is, is Textual masturbation.
Last edited by Heretic on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heretic

Gundam Phoenix wrote:Oh shut up and read the story... Or do not like what you're reading? If so then don't read the story!
I did, read the edit made to my last post.

At this point, you could be writing the next Great American Novel, it wouldn't matter, you're still violating a ban, and will be banned again.

You can post as much of your story as you can before Chis comes in and clicks a few buttons. In the end you will be banned and your posts deleted. All you are doing now is satisfying your own "I'm a good writer but everybody hates me" ego stroking.
ShadowCell

*sigh*

alright GX7 here's the deal. you might as well not bother posting here for a multitude of reasons, such as:

-probably nobody here reads Hunger Games so Hunger Games fanfiction has no audience
-probably nobody here likes you so you have no audience
-if anybody really wants to follow your fanfiction you made your FF.net account pretty easy to find
-why should anybody read your stories if you won't take seriously any feedback about them but unqualified praise?
-you won't be around for long anyway...at least until you evade the ban again

so, like, you can continue to waste your time posting here if you want, i guess. i suspect that your posting fanfiction here is not an honest exercise in showcasing your work and seeking feedback, but is instead some kind of punitive measure designed to...i dunno, make us admit you're the next Nabokov or something. the fact that Heretic is criticizing your writing for the same reasons the rest of us criticized it should probably raise a red flag for you. i dunno. i'm sleepy, and i'm sure your extra six years of wisdom and experience will remind you that delicate young things like myself need lots of rest if we're going to grow up big and strong, and i would hate to put my dreams of being an astronaut paleontologist Jedi jet pilot in jeopardy over all this. likewise i suspect you'll go and flood the forum with more posts while i'm asleep, probably calling into question my dental hygiene or genealogical relation to the Atlantic hagfish or something. either way i'm just gonna lock this thread and be done with it, because i'm not really interested in staying up all night playing Whack-a-Mole with your weird need for acceptance here.

seriously dude. whatever it is you're looking for, you aren't gonna find it here.