Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Strike Zero

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

iKhaotic wrote:Wow, just when I thought KOEI has no imagination or originality at all when it comes to the music in their Warriors games, this happens lol. Hopefully all of those remixed songs will make it into the US version of the game, otherwise I'll be pretty dissapointed. Sucks that it's not the full vocal songs, but still, those are pretty damn neat!
Well, they didn't make it into the last two games, so there really isn't any reason to think they'd start now. :(
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
iKhaotic

Strike Zero wrote:
iKhaotic wrote:Wow, just when I thought KOEI has no imagination or originality at all when it comes to the music in their Warriors games, this happens lol. Hopefully all of those remixed songs will make it into the US version of the game, otherwise I'll be pretty dissapointed. Sucks that it's not the full vocal songs, but still, those are pretty damn neat!
Well, they didn't make it into the last two games, so there really isn't any reason to think they'd start now. :(
I didn't even realize the last two DWG games had music like that, heh...
You just crushed my hopes lol :(
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~
halo1000

iKhaotic wrote:
Strike Zero wrote:
I didn't even realize the last two DWG games had music like that, heh...
You just crushed my hopes lol :(
Mine two, that music is so much better than the drivel in the english release, I had no idea that music was on the previous ones!
Strike Zero

iKhaotic wrote:I didn't even realize the last two DWG games had music like that, heh...
You just crushed my hopes lol
halo1000 wrote:Mine two, that music is so much better than the drivel in the english release, I had no idea that music was on the previous ones!
"Sorrow, the trembling sorrow... Let me sing the goodbye music..."
eonwarrior

Do you guys want these remixed tracks and an option for original Japanese Seiyuu voices in the English version?

Then go here and sign my petition. :3

http://www.tecmokoeiamerica.com/communi ... ic=14742.0

Also, if you guys know people or are part of any other Gundam boards that would be interested in this petition, please pass this link around and get others to sign!
Strike Zero

iKhaotic

Don't forget these...

Cherudim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyNjj1gB ... re=related

Susanowo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Wd2M7e ... re=related

Arios:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzTDmOiL ... re=related

Kshatriya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqXcuRN5bAY

And as much as I doubt it'll happen, I really hope they include the Celestial Being themes in the US release as heard in the Seravee and Cherudim vids!
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~
halo1000

Good stuff, really looking forward to the english release now since I've just about finished DWG2.
raijinz

Kinda related, but some news of Dynasty Warrior 7 coming out in the West with Japanese dub available as free DLC:

http://inspchin.wordpress.com/2011/03/3 ... oking-for/

If this is anything to go by, those of you who are hoping for a Japanese Dub track for DWGundam 3 could be in luck! (Fingers crossed)
////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx
Outlaw

raijinz wrote:Kinda related, but some news of Dynasty Warrior 7 coming out in the West with Japanese dub available as free DLC:
I had heard about this earlier. While it doesn't affect me (I usually go dub) it's still a neat idea, and a clever way to get around space limitations. Not bad for a company that's constantly being harangued for being uncreative. 8)
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Darksider

So anyone who's imported this or seen vids of it, Wikipedia says there are "history missions" (kinda like the official mode from the first two.) available for the AU series like Wing and SeeD, but I can't find any video of it. Please tell me I get to slice up Leos and Ginns at some point?
HalfDemonInuyasha

Besides the regular History Missions, I'm hoping there will be more story otherwise.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam was great on the story and I adored the character interactions with eachother during gameplay and cutscenes (Pie with Domon and Milliardo was adorable, lol, while Judai and Roux with Scirocco is certainly ironic. Likewise with Kamille with Haman), despite several of them being from different universes and each one being on their own "side" and the story going on from there in different ways depending on what "side" you're on, but the number of playable MS was a bit low otherwise.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 went to the completely opposite spectrum in that there are tons of MS to use (even though a large number of them were fairly crappy grunts =\ ), but the story is really crappy, pretty much non-existent, and only characters from the same universe ever seemed to directly interact with eachother (calling their names specifically and whatnot).

So I'm hoping 3 will manage to take the best of each one, good story AND a bunch of (good) playable MS, and put them together.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
raijinz

I just got an imported copy of DWG3, and playing as Banagher Links has already got me hearing a rather interesting exchange between him and Puru Two during a linked SP attack!
////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx
Amadi Akintunde

Why am I so hyped for this game. It's killing me.

So many new features.

In other news... here's a gameplay video from E3. Can hear some characters we haven't heard yet - specifically Banagher and Garrod.

Banagher sounds old. Way too old. Same problem that we've had with Hayato for the past two games.

Garrod sounds... just right!