SD gundam online

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
tehprognoob

Re: SD gundam online

nd i still have not capped mina...
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

BlitzkriegOmega

I think I'm going to try this game out when my tower gets fixed. Which version should I DL, Korea or Taiwan?
Xixedi

There's a free event in TW SDGO. From Wed-Fri, there's a free chance per day for those who opened their accounts before Dec, 2010.

http://event.wasabii.com.tw/sd/110208_P ... index.aspx

The cap machine is supposed to have all mecha from Gundam Wing. Good luck

@BlitzkriegOmega: If you want to try all the new suits, go Korea (but it's more complicated to register). TW SDGO is easier to register and is quite ok with English speakers. I can give out my TW account that already has some units if you want.
SDGO Taiwan ign: XIXedi
tehprognoob

to think that i worked for months to mix my wzc, when these muthafuckahs can just buy caps and cap them...
its also the reason for all the hacs and dshcs ruining my day

BlitzkriegOmega

Xixedi wrote:There's a free event in TW SDGO. From Wed-Fri, there's a free chance per day for those who opened their accounts before Dec, 2010.

http://event.wasabii.com.tw/sd/110208_P ... index.aspx

The cap machine is supposed to have all mecha from Gundam Wing. Good luck

@BlitzkriegOmega: If you want to try all the new suits, go Korea (but it's more complicated to register). TW SDGO is easier to register and is quite ok with English speakers. I can give out my TW account that already has some units if you want.
that'd be awesome!....once my tower gets fixed....after I move at the end of the month....
tehprognoob

Free caps:
Altron LOL
Wing meh got one
HA Kai oh baby! Time to make HAC!

tehprognoob

http://event.wasabii.com.tw/sd/110214_P ... index.aspx

Date:15th-17th
Time: 19:00-22:00
Requirement: Just login during that time to get free caps the next morning
Reward: Gundam 00 A ranks with 4 stats

Event Detail: Basically entire server login during that time and for ever channel that gets full, all the players that login gets 2 cap. Last nite 5 channels were full, so today everyone will get 10 caps. The Cap rate for Gundam 00 are about 50% rate which is extremely high so get em while they are hot. You have 2 more days left so that makes 20 caps.

QQ
Quasandra? It may be too late, but...

quasadra

i will be missing the event myself as well. i have practically dropped this game, with the terrible ping i am getting and Monster Hunter Portable 3RD and Valkyria Chronicle 3 occupied anytime game time i have left. so, yeah, i cant help you there...

EDIT: seems like you get 10 free chance anyway. i didnt do the event yesterday, 32bit has 10 chance, quasadra didnt. go figures...
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Xixedi

I missed the TW event as well, although I wasn't very keen on getting them anyway.

I capped a Dahgi Iris in KR and I'm enjoying it so far shooting the boost down beams. Not allowing a paper to jump or a rock to charge in mid field is just pure evil.

Maybe an old news but Astraea Type F is back to the #54 cap machine

There's a rumor that KR is launching a new SS rank for SDGO's 4th anniversary, as well as metalic 200 paint (permanent invisible effect? Anyway, ms with it is going to be like a mirror). So... the new SS will most likely be 00R?
SDGO Taiwan ign: XIXedi
tehprognoob

IDK, but 00 is out in TW. When G-Plans come out, everyone will have the money to buy it and the units they need from the web-gacha. It's C4 A ranks being given away thirty at a time...