SD gundam online

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Xixedi

Re: SD gundam online

For the SS event, I think you only need to log in one time during 16:00-23:00 any day from 14-16th instead of logging in every day. It's funny the TW site doesn't really make it clear...

God(Funnisaki) is the only SS rank I'm not interested... the skill, melee counter, turns me off. Nonetheless, the horse god 8) is not out in TW exactly... more like cash events for it are coming out.

I've saved 90k+ g and hopefully will be enough to cap a Crossbone X1. Sinanju's coming out in KR this month and Astray Gold Frame Mina Custom is changed from a BR into BS in the 57th cap machine. The new KC prize changes from the Mina Custom to Jagd Doga (Quess).

EDIT: spent all my g and no X1. The only unit I didn't break was AR Victory Hexa
EDIT2: Capped X1 (C2) on the second try today...
Last edited by Xixedi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SDGO Taiwan ign: XIXedi
Inferno

So, I'm trying to get started on the Korean website. I was told I could put in any username and password, but it doesn't seem to accept that. Any suggestions on how to log in?
tehprognoob

i seem to remember something about that...no, it doesn't work. you need a korean social security # to resgiter for kr. you may buy one from sdgotw-kr.forumotion.com from someone called yanli. it is a universal announcement at the top of the forum. alternatively, go to #sdgcfo on rizon irc and ask for an account, be it new or orphaned. (orphaned is in my opinion better because it would have suits and money)
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Xixedi

I'm in the process of getting a KR account... I haven't decided on what to do with my TW account tho, because I've been giving a lot of love for the units I have :cry: ..
tehprognoob

Play both, like me. I play both Cynister on TW and MidBoss on KR.
And get one of the new B ranks or C ranks, especially ReZEL, Geara Doga, Geara Zulu, and AMATU Mina, which is now out in Capsule 57 and replaced by something else as a KoC unit (I think).
BTW, I remember seeing the name MidBoss here somewhere. I got it from #sdgcfo on Rizon IRC. It was an orphaned account, so I took it. Anyone used it before?

Xixedi

My play style is more melee/mid-range shooting. I reallly can't snipe and my aim with long range cannons (even holding down the right mouse button) is not so good... I guess I'm more impatient to wait for opportunities at long range. I'll probably try to cap a ReZEL (for anime's sake), and Geara Doga first. I'll be working on Sinanju, despite it seems to somewhat incomplete (no reverse transformation). But with it's weapon options (and amount of boost), it seems to suit me pretty well.
tehprognoob

So you're a Scissor.
Get regular AMATU or the Incomplete. Sinanju is also nice. Also, Nu is never old and it's easy to mix. (Nothing over B rank)

BTW:

ReZEL (tentative first try.)

Xixedi

I smiled when I heard the music. God gundam on the other team wasn't very good... In hyper mode, he still got owned several times in melee. You should put another video after you get all the skills of ReZEL.

Regular Amatu was my first mixed BS rank when i started SD. I'm thinking to stick to one or two units only, rather than collecting a whole bunch like my TW accout. Even if the whole room is rock, I'm just gonna stick to scissor haha
tehprognoob

The ONLY thing I killed in that vid was him, I think ^^

EDIT: I'd gladly swap both skills for reload up... -_- shit ammo...

Xixedi

yay I got my account working, and my friend gifted me a Sinanju.

I also capped a ReZEL. I haven't been working on leveling it but I really don't think it needs a reload-up skill.

My long term goal is to save up and mix Saravee, but I'll have to cap Garazzo since I have no hope to get the plan for Patric's GNX any time soon.
tehprognoob

W2 has 8 shots and LONG reload.
For a paper, that's really bad, since the grenade launcher only hits well up close.
Take Geara Doga; that thing, with reload up, could spam better than most scissors and papers on W2, which is why it's so great.

Xixedi

I think the highlight is on W3 for ReZEL, as it seems like the main damage output. Fast reload and lots of ammo. You are right that ReZEL should be played at mid-long range. The MA mode can help escaping if needed to(after kd the opponent). Maybe there'll be a BR version of ReZEL with a hyper mega launcher soon 8)

Recent C ranks are getting more op haha. I caped a Geara Zulu and accidentally deleted it :roll: I'll get it back someday when I attempt to cap Amatu Mina. I don't know if I want to keep GinnD. It's hax and pretty much a C rank AR Palace Athene. I can smell a nerf coming for it.
tehprognoob

yea...those things can kill my sandrock before most rocks or papers can. and I think that the commander type for rezel will come out soon.
want mina custom -_-

Xixedi

Very disappointed after the patch for Sinanju.
The cons: (everythin about the rifle mode pretty much)
As of now, there is a very limited use for the rifle mode, as the stats for boost(worse than most A rank scissor), agi (before the feel of firing that rifle was just so smooth), and lock-on range had been decreased. The suit still can't alternate between the weapon sets. Stun rifle ammo now recharges at a slower rate.

The pros:
Agi has been increased for the melee mode, which is good. The beam saber slashing speed is much faster (similar to the speed only previously achievable once "Second Coming of the Red Comet" is activated) and the 5th slash is fast now. Increased recharge time for bazooka rounds (2 sec) from the previous 5 sec.

Overall oc points will help bring up Atk and Def for the melee mode, which is fine ATM. The buggered rifle mode needs some serious change because I'd happily exchange the stun rifle with a melee weapon, or the ability to switch between weapon sets by sacrificing the amount of ammo. The boost is just too low and you don't see F91 paying the price for having a longer boost in its alternate form (Though Sinanju rips apart a melee F91 easily).

EDIT: I'm broke in KR. Having only ReZEL, Sinanju, and MSB... I spend most of reward money trying to cap Garrazzo and the other charging Sinanju :evil: It'd better be oc3 soon otherwise I can't do anything else.

EDIT2: Sinanju passed oc3 in one try, and the best part is the lvl protector was free from the golden egg event.
Last edited by Xixedi on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
tehprognoob

Lol. Gonna keep training my Stark Jegan in TW and mix my Nataku first, before I go back to KR. Also gotta reinstall KR since my attempts at giving it a new operator failed and it messed up

Xixedi

When I use the free golden hammers from the daily event in KR, I got an Astray Blue Frame. Anyone knows what it is? It has a sword attached on both of its arms, and weapon 2 is a beam gatling gun. I don't think it's the same as the usual blue frame. I also capped a Gold Frame Amatu Mina.

i noticed some people in pvp remember my ID... and I was ganged up in pvp room :shock:
tehprognoob

ARGH! That's the second revise, I think. It friggin rapes everything in range!
Lucky ZOINKZ!

Xixedi

Well, my ABF second revise just got its skill 2. I find that it's weapon 1 is a little slow but the reach makes up for the slashing speed. If I ZBS at the same time with say, Gold Frame Amatu Mina, Mina would be able to hit me every time. Weapon 3 is hax and fun. But it's def is low so any paper can easily kill me if I'm out in the open.
tehprognoob

Cover is the best thing for any unit, even HAC.

Xixedi

True, but when there're only papers (especially BR GP02A and CU guntank) on the other team in ABC/BC rooms, cover is nonexistent for my BF2R. I think the paper trend is because too many players use Mina thesedays. Mina is just too fun to use.