Gundam Soundtrack collections and questions

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Gundamium Alloy

Gundam Soundtrack collections and questions

Hi all. I have been trying to purchase official Gundam soundtracks over the last couple years and have collected a few now and I've been impressed with them. The cost is absolutely ridiculous but I understand we are importing these and shipping can get costly. So far I have the best of Zeta and ZZ as well as CCA and MS Gundam 08th MS team. Does anyone know or have the Gundam Seed Seed Destiny Bridge collection? I really want to know the contents of this collection. I see a picture on cdjapan but don't know if that is the limited first press release (which is sold out) with bonus or the regular edition. Does anyone have this release? What are your favorite Gundam soundtracks and why. Which ones are in your collection and where do you find to be the best place to purchase these authentic Japanese releases? Thanks.
Ciel

Re: Gundam Soundtrack collections and questions

Where did you manage to find the 08th MS Team OST? I would be very interested in getting that myself.
Gundamium Alloy

Ciel wrote:Where did you manage to find the 08th MS Team OST? I would be very interested in getting that myself.

At CDJapan...there are 2 separate volumes, but only one of the volumes has the full opening and ending song, think it was volume 2...though not sure. Can anyone else confirm?
Ciel

I'm really looking for the track EZ-8 VS. Gouf Custom the most. Do you remember which volume had that?

And thanks.

Edit: I actually can't find the ZZ Gundam or 08th MS Team CD's on CD Japan at all.. Do you perhaps have a link?