SD gundam online

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
tehprognoob

Re: SD gundam online

Get Freedom and wait...they're milk the QQ Packs and then the M plans and...after new, better stuff like God + Funnisaki comes out...in QQ Packs, SF G plans will creep out ignominiously to a little corner.
It'll be 50K Gs, I think. Get all the MS first; it'll be a real bitch mixing that thang.

EDIT: 50 pages 0.0
Isn't 30 where you should start a new thread?
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

ericeraxus

actually i do have all the parts already, i just have to train gold astray and cgue deep arms. i wanted to know because i won't be playing too much for a while because of school and wanted to figure out how long it would take to gather money thanks for the info btw
quasadra

i am still around too. but i mostly use the 32bit ID to play, cause my AR Dynames is in that ID. and i am in a different timezone than most people on this board, so there is not much chance you will see me online often(i play a few hour once a week, mostly around wednesday or thursday btw). dont think i will go back to the other ID, lack 20k+ to make WZC, which i am too lazy to grind for. :P
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
WhiteWingDemon

tehprognoob wrote:I think that the MAHQ TW clan fell apart...people moved to KR.
Why did people move to the KR one?

Also, what is the best way to get a good mobile suit. I've dropped around 10k in capsules already and haven't gotten anything better than a C class. Would it actually be easier to mix up an A then rely on luck of the draw?
Bonesy!

I'm gonna be playing KSDGO again after the prodding of a friend, but my main focus is going to be 1v1s and maybe some other PVP rather than grinding my arse off on missions.
Xixedi

If you want an A rank, it's always better to mix than drawing from capsules (assuming the plan is available). A ranks drawn from capsules would always be C2, but the ones you build will be C3... Plus the chance of getting A ranks from cap machines, while not impossible, is very low.

To get a good MS, search sdgo Wiki and find a S or A rank you like. You can also ask ppl here about a particular MS you have in mind. Get the parts necessary to make it and only draw from capsules for those parts. Save money for the plans that you actually want. S ranks from 00 and Wing series cost a lot though.
SDGO Taiwan ign: XIXedi
tehprognoob

Wing Zero is a very cheap ownage Scissor. All you need is one 7500 G Cap. Hell, all of the Wing B ranks are both awesome and mix into great A and S ranks.
Alternatively, level up and do the missions that give you A Ranks. God only knows I did too many of those, lol. Get a Psyco and level it to at least full C points and go with all defense. By that point, it can stand in a face-to-face with even Seravee, no sweat. Also, Shining Gundam is good. Get it, mix AS Shining and then make God Gundam/Master. You will kill everybody in the arena.

WhiteWingDemon

Thanks for the tips. Just figured out how to collect rewards on quests. Wishing I hadn't spent all that money and saved it for a good capsule or two.

I'm still curious as to why people switched to KR. I presume KR stands for the Korean server, yes? It's more up to date by extremely difficult to get in, no?

Also, I keep getting these gold balls from questions and pvp. Are they for anything, can I sell them, do anything with them?
quasadra

KR dont held up S rank mix plans for several months in cash only... that is the main problem i figured.
Xixedi

The golden capsules can be opened by hammers sold in the shop (1200g). Select the hammer in your room, and click use. It'll give you a random item. The best items so far are S ranks (WZC, Freedom, Justice, Providence), as well as Char's Zaku II, Gundam (C4), Gundam MKII AEUG (C4). I have also received a GP01-Fb and a Gundam MKII Titans. I have thousands of those golden caps and the only time I buy hammers is when I need black and white paints. Usually you get junks from them, and sadly you can't sell them either.
tehprognoob

if u can sell them then id have nataku alrdy
275 and counting -_-
btw, u know the gifts and keys on KR?
someone opened a gift and got another key XD

Xixedi

New TW event in January:

If your rank is staff sergeant (one check) or below, log on to SDGO between 20:00-22:00 TW time everyday from January 1 to 31 will earn you 1000g per day.

Pretty good for those who's saving for their first S rank
tehprognoob

Nataku, Sword Strike, Justice, Gold Frame AMATU, ReGEZ BWS and Nu Gundam planned...
4 checks rank...

FFFFUUUUUU-!

tehprognoob

tehprognoob

TW UberEvent:

http://sd.wasabii.com.tw/SD_Notice/Noti ... px?K=11976

Time:20:00-22:00 (Taipei Time) everyday from Jan 3rd-Jan 9th.

Plan A: Play 5 or more Ship pvp games.

3 Days Completed: 1 lv protector + exp pack 200 (Full) x 1
5 Days Completed: 5 lv protectors + exp pack 200 (Full) x 1
7 Days Completed: 5 v protectors + exp pack 200 (FULL) x 5 + C4 Blue Destiny 1

Plan B: Play 5 more or original story missions. I.e: the 0079 and 00 missions.

3 Days Completed: 3000g
5 Days Completed: 5000g + exp pack 200 x 5
7 Days Completed: 10000g + exp pack 200 x 10 + C4 Blue Destiny 1

If you completed both plans, then you will get rewards for both of them.

I won't be able to play, so Quasandra, do it for me? You have my PW and username.
Don't charge any of the suits that are depleted. Use the crap that I use to mix. Those things need to earn their keep anyway.
Thanks!

quasadra

i have missed it myself too... not been checking sdgo since Christmas... sorry.
tehprognoob

at least do a couple days?

quasadra

the thing is, i am usually working during these hours. thats why you dont see me doing any golden time event. last time it was just log in and log out, which i can do anytime, this is different. again, sorry.
tehprognoob

yea. i know. anyone in the tw/asian time zone?
EDIT: 999th post whoo!
who will make the thousand-post mark?

tehprognoob

Update + SS Rank Test Drive

Crossbone Gundam X1 and God(Funnisaki) are coming out in TW!

from 1-14 to 1-16 everyday at 16:00-23:00 TW Time, log in and on 1-20 receive 1 random SS Rank. In addition, God(Funnisaki) is also included.

QUASANDRA... ^^
PLEASE?

Oh, And...
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5126/535 ... dd78_b.jpg
1000 Posts in this thread ^^