SRWd20~

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Tom_C

SRWd20~

Hey folks, Tom here. I'm new to these parts of the internet, and actually found this site on accident last night ;p...

At any rate, I'd like the opportunity to introduce to all of you mecha fans out there, a fully custom tabletop RPG I've designed called SRWd20 (or Super Robot Wars d20)

The players handbook I've authored contains every bit of the necessary information required to run the system. The system itself has the following features.

-Point system designed to allow players to create, and fully customize their own mech. (AP)
-Point system designed to allow players to create and customize their mechs attacks. (WP)
-The use of Seishin. (SP)
-Point system designed to allow players to customize their pilots performance using feats, purchased seishin and other goodes. (PP)

In a nut shell, if you're a tabletop gaming fan, as well as a fan of the SRW series, then I highly recommend SRWd20 to you! (Of course...I suppose I'm personally biased in that aren't I..?)

So don't take my word for it. Hit me up in an email or PM, and get your free copy of the players hand book today! (Its got some grammatical issues here and there, but the system itself is fully playable at the moment...)

Also keep an eye out for SRWd20 Core Rules II which I'm working on now, that releases rule info for the creation of battleships and bases, as well as new feats and other nifty stuff.

Thank you all for your time.

-Tom~
Aku-o tatsu tsurugi-nai!
Inferno

Re: SRWd20~

Er, I think you posted in the wrong forum. I think this goes in the Games section. But thanks for sharing!
Tom_C

Inferno wrote:Er, I think you posted in the wrong forum. I think this goes in the Games section. But thanks for sharing!
EXACTLY...I actually posted this in games initially, but someone moved it.... I don't understand why.
Aku-o tatsu tsurugi-nai!
mcred23

Yeah, I don't know why this was moved here either. :| Although this could almost go in the Advertisements based on the way it's worded, I'll move it back to the Games section, as that is where Tabletop RPG stuff has always gone.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Tom_C

I appreciate it!

Sorry if it seems like an advert... I'm just trying to get it out there. Its totally free for everyone who wants it though~ so I hope people jump on board and check the system out!
Aku-o tatsu tsurugi-nai!
Bonesy!

Is there anywhere you know of doing it via forums/IRC? I don't have anyone to play it with around town, and I dunno of anyone I talk to online that would be interested.
Tom_C

I don't see why it couldn't be done over IRC somehow.

It'd take alot of planning though and...well; trust in your fellow man not to cheat ;p but..

still very do-able.
Aku-o tatsu tsurugi-nai!
Inferno

I'd love to check it out. Is there a working, tested copy of the rulebook ready? Or is it still incomplete like MSM?
Tom_C

There IS a working copy of the guide available now. It may have a few grammatical and formatting issues at the moment, but that's just aesthetic stuff really. The rules themselves are in working condition.

I'm also in the process of writing core rules II for the system as we speak!

At any rate, if you're looking for a copy, hit me up in a PM with your email address and I'll send it over!
Aku-o tatsu tsurugi-nai!
Bonesy!

Finally getting around to sticking my proverbial tendrils out to people to feel around for any interest. If I get some people and we try it out, I'll let you know how it goes.
Tom_C

I appreciate it!

It isn't PERFECT but, it runs smoothly and is a lot of fun from what our test-group has determined ;p..

Don't forget! Core Rules II is coming soon, and I've got your email saved to throw you a copy once its done!

Update includes: BATTLESHIPS! (>:D)
and some other stuff... ;p just wait and see!
Aku-o tatsu tsurugi-nai!
Zechs Merquise

I actually would like to have looksie at this, could you please send me the link?
Currently Playing:Super Robot Wars J
Currently Watching: Ideon
Tom_C

Zechs,

Until I've worked out all of the formatting issues, and then tuned up the PDF to have quick-navigation 'book marks', I won't be uploading it to my FTP.

So- if you want an early copy now, just PM me your Email address and I'll send you over a copy.

I SHOULD be done soon, working on all of the things I mentioned above... but I'm also writing core rules II as my group and I continue the test campaign of core rules I so... I'm being tugged on left and right..

But yea!~ Shoot me your email and I'll get that sent right to you!
Aku-o tatsu tsurugi-nai!
Max42

ive been working on something like that as well. i played mech warrior dark age when it was around and what ive been working on blends that with some of the robotech rpg though my main problem has been a lack of time to work on it. My classes are time consuming-last one involved brazing scrap steal together to make a giant stag beetle
Bonesy!

I just barely remembered about this when I was looking through my email for something else. Have you been able to work on this at all since you sent it to me in November?