4GFFG: Round Three: Neo Scotland Neo Kurdistan

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Three: Neo Scotland Neo Kurdistan

The eleventh and final fight of Round Three is Neo Scotland vs Neo Kurdistan in the Skydome.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
teleute

Re: 4GFFG: Round Three: Neo Scotland Neo Kurdistan

Jumping on to Skydome from his aerial transport, Kelvin MacCleod burst into laughter.

"This... this skydome. It has no dome! What wee-brained laddie named his place!"

Taking a short while to let the irony work though his system, Kelvin took a great breath of the high altitude air.

"A little thin and a bit chanking but clean as can be! Going to be a good Gundam Fight today! I'm ready when you are Mr. Kassan, just say go."
blind_dead_mcjones

closing his eyes, kassan tried ignore the rambling of his opponent, no matter who he faced everyone seemed to be rather...loud, much to his annoyance, another thing getting to him was the absense of any cover on the so called 'skydome' but it was rather minor concern, his gundam had gotten through similar situations before and he would do so again, not wanting a repeat of the last round, he was dragged out of his thoughts by the neo scotland fighters next sentence

"I'm ready when you are Mr. Kassan, just say go."

"very well" he replied, "gundam fight, go." with lightning speed he brought the beam rifle up to hip level and fired off a salvo one handed, and fired the boosters, flying to kelvins' left.
Flag Fighter for life!
blind_dead_mcjones

(OOC: has been well over 48 hours so i'm calling the hit, sorry)

as the first shots struck the highlander in the chest and shoulder, tearing away some of the out layers of armour, kydan landed to its left. but rather than charge in he advanced slowly and methodically, keeping up a healthy barrage of sustained beam rifle fire supplemented with secondary fire from the vulcans, determined to not give his opponent any room to breathe

the lack of cover looks to be playing to my advantage now kydan thought. nowhere for you to hide
Flag Fighter for life!