4GFFG: Round Three: Neo India Neo Italy

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Three: Neo India Neo Italy

The tenth fight of Round Three is Neo India vs Neo Italy in the Neutral Arena.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Inferno

Re: 4GFFG: Round Three: Neo India Neo Italy

"Hello, and welcome to DTV! Also known as 'Dante Took a Video Camera and Decided To Stream The Fight Directly To The 'Net!' Today, Neo Italian fighter and all-around BAMF Marcus Caligulas takes on some guy from Neo-India! While I know plenty of Neo-Indians, and they're pretty chill, mainly for letting me copy my way through AP CompSci- Oh wow, I hope my parents aren't watching this. Yeah, Neo-India is awesome, but you guys are going down. Anyway, Marcus is doing pretty hot, what with his victory over Neo-Kurdistan and all. So, without further ado, let's watch giant robots beat the snot out of each other!"

--------------------------------

It was called the Neutral Arena, but Marcus was feeling very far from Neutral. As a matter of fact, he was ready to punch the next person who talked to him. Between finding that his trusted bodyguard was an unrepentant war criminal and the sudden insult from Neo-Japan, he was not in a good mood. Not in the slightest. His plans were falling apart, and it was becoming aggravating.

He wasted no time, in throwing his cape to the side, and drawing his saber. "Gundam Fight. Ready?" hie shot from his clenched teeth.
Inferno

Re: 4GFFG: Round Three: Neo India Neo Italy

"Uhhhhhhhh... While we're waiting for Neo-India to show up, I'd like to take a moment to share a message I may or may not have gotten via PesterChum. That's right folks, PesterChum: The wonderful IM device of the Future Century! Anyway, with that attempt to win an endorsement deal aside, let's move on to the message! Wait, why did Mike send me this? Shouldn't I be getting this from, you know, the GFF?"

"You know sir, they aren't obligated to make announcements to EVERY press source, especially some teen with a video camera."

"Shut up, Reaper. Anyway, this announcement apparently means, since ties are boring, NEO-ITALY HAS BEEN GRANTED VICTORY OVER NEO-ISRAEL! So that puts us at 2 and 0! and unless Neo-India shows up to fight, it'll be 3 and 0! Which means we will be tied for the lead in the standings, along with Neo-Japan and Neo-America! Neo-Italy: We're #1!"