gundsm mechsnics info ?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
TXGearHead

gundsm mechsnics info ?

Iam looking for more information on the mechanics used during the one year war . Namely. The 3 tanks used ( magella magella eins and the type 61 . Also if anyone knows where to find more information on the tank aces of the one year that would be great .
ShadowCell

Re: gundsm mechsnics info ?

moved to Mecha and Technology.
mcred23

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for, but basically all the information you'll get can be found on pages like this one, or this one, and the IGLOO pages as well (Although I wasn't aware that had been named Magella Eins, I thought it was still called the M-1!). Other than that fairly basic weapon info, we don't really know jack about how they work or anything like that.

As for tank aces, unless IGLOO included some, I don't know of any. Not that there should be a great number in any event, as the Federation Type-61s were largely cannon fodder for Zeon mobile suits, and every Zeon ace I've ever heard of was in those mobile suits and I can't recall any of them ever being associated with tanks.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
TXGearHead

well thanks for the help , I had already seen the MAHQ pages . I was just seeing if anyone knew of any other websites or information . The only tank ace of the one year war I knew of is Herman Yandell with 7 zaku kills . He was an igloo character .
BUt thanks again for the help.