Super Robot Wars series discussion thread

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
TakaTahuNuva

Re: Super Robot Wars series

I think this is just a list of what fans want to see in the next SRW title. Does it actually say they will never appear?
ohhhh snap
DuelGundam2099

Minor question for those who have played through Original Generation Gaiden: What exactly do Swordian Daggers, you know, do? I've seen vids on YouTube and they're like the one units (not counting stuff from MX) that don't show any attacks.

While I'm at it I also ask the same thing for the evil minion bots from MX as well.

Edit: And while I'm at it here's a question from Alpha 3: What are lightning smashers? I haven't seen any attack exhibitions from RaiKo or GoRyu so I really don't know.

Just curious is all.
Mu La Flaga

TakaTahuNuva wrote:I think this is just a list of what fans want to see in the next SRW title. Does it actually say they will never appear?
Well considering gamefaq the same image got posted there, it seems like it.
So I don't think it's a list of what people want to see in a SRW game or so.
hitokirigarou

DuelGundam2099 wrote:Minor question for those who have played through Original Generation Gaiden: What exactly do Swordian Daggers, you know, do? I've seen vids on YouTube and they're like the one units (not counting stuff from MX) that don't show any attacks.

While I'm at it I also ask the same thing for the evil minion bots from MX as well.

Edit: And while I'm at it here's a question from Alpha 3: What are lightning smashers? I haven't seen any attack exhibitions from RaiKo or GoRyu so I really don't know.

Just curious is all.
Swordian's Dagger
Raigeki: fires an electrified beam
Blade Smash: blade splits open and does a spinning propeller slash, followed by its blades reconnecting together and doing a forward flipping slash then ending with a flying forward thrust

SRW MX - Frons, Tergum, Dextra and Sinistra:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3414401

SRW @3 - Goryu Kai and Raiko Kai:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3888484

If you do not have a Nico Nico Douga account then look for a tutorial online. It's not that difficult to register. It's MUCH better than Youtube when it comes to SRW attack videos.
DuelGundam2099

Dang, thanks dude, I'll be sure to try to find that tutorial. :lol:

Edit: Now all I need to do is figure out how to locate stuff like collection attacks of the original units from NEO.
Mu La Flaga

So I thought after a while f things being so quiet.
I figured it's tiem the thread gets raised from the depths of hell for any and all SRW ralted discussion.
I'm going to rename the thread to "Super Robot Wars discusssion hread"
So long as the title fits.