Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
iKhaotic

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

lol i hate getting off topic, but this is my last, i swear! anywho, here's my skill set for those tough Extra Mode missions:

1:
Ace Pilot: Attack/Defense increase in relation to number of shot down enemies. (for bigger missions where there are masses of grunt suits)
OR
Ace Killer: Advantage increase when fighting enemy ace pilots. (for shorter missions where it's just mainly killing aces)
2:
DG Cells: Increased damage sustained from enemy attacks, but gradually recovers armor. (when they say gradually, it means the bar will fill up FAST when you're not being hit)
3:
Serene Mind: SP guage always increase when decreased. (slower recharge than DG Cells, but still works wonders)

with that setup, you don't really need to run around hunting for items at all. just go in, unleash a combo or two, end with an SP attack, then retreat to a safe distance and let your gauges recharge. rinse and repeat :)
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~
raijinz

I think it makes more sense to post these new vids here than in Neo's News:

00 Gundam with 0 Raiser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1-Bw2h6 ... r_embedded

Sinanju
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2FTKe4_ ... r_embedded

Latest TV spot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3CjCIAN ... r_embedded
////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx
iKhaotic

YOU CAN QUANTIZE WITH 00RAISER!!!

Awesome video, I can't wait to play this even more now lol
Strike Albion

HOLY CRAP!

Not only can we actually Quantize! But there be GINNs in that Sinanju video!

We finally get alternate universe mecha for mass produced enemies. It's about time if you aks me I wonder what else we can expect to see. Though I wonder why GINNs (considering DW2 used Seed Destiny and not Seed) are in this game....
iKhaotic

Personally, I'd like to see Leos for AU grunts so I can rip them to shreds as Wing Zero like in the anime lol.
AmuroNT1

New confirms: Acguy, GINN, Heavyarms Kai (Trowa), Kapool (Sochie)

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1708/341390.jpg
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
iKhaotic

Holy crap, that brings the number of confirmed Wing suits to 3 and that doesn't even include an antagonist yet (I don't remember if Epyon has been confirmed or not, if so, then 4). This kinda brings a ray of hope IMO that the other series will get at least one more surprise suit! Here's hoping for some SEED MSV, preferably Red/Blue Frames final forms, Hyperion, Dreadnought H, or Strike Noir...
Amadi Akintunde

Come on... just Altron and Sandrock Kai left...
Strike Albion

iKhaotic wrote:Holy crap, that brings the number of confirmed Wing suits to 3 and that doesn't even include an antagonist yet (I don't remember if Epyon has been confirmed or not, if so, then 4). This kinda brings a ray of hope IMO that the other series will get at least one more surprise suit! Here's hoping for some SEED MSV, preferably Red/Blue Frames final forms, Hyperion, Dreadnought H, or Strike Noir...
Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see anything other than UC MSV in this game. Other than a few MSV grunt units we've never seen a 'star MVS' like any of the other RX-78 models. However I suppose I could be wrong.

Personally for the Wing enemy I'd like to see Zechs with his Tallgeese and Epyon as well as Treize and his Tallgeese-II, which I'd like to see being a little more powerful than Zech's T-1. Shame they don't have Endless Waltz in this would love to see the Tallgeese-III. Perhaps the Mercruius and Vayeate might make an appearence but if they include MSV of all series I'd to see the Aquarius Gundam for Treize or Une.

They need to include Rau Le Creuset and the Providence Gundam in this time or Rey Ze Burrel and his Legend. We need another antagonist other than my-least-favourite-Seed character ever Shinn and his Destiny. Or perhaps one of the two Druggie Trio with their Gundams. Really I hope Rau has the most change of being included since we see the GINN, which was only in Seed.
iKhaotic

I've been begging for Rau in Providence for a while. With the GINN added, the chances are higher now since SEED is in.
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Outlaw

Is it just me, or are those Death Armies deploying behind Heavy Arms in the beginning?

Edit: Upon further examination you can spot an Einerad rolling about in the foreground in the 0:16-0:17 area.
Last edited by Outlaw on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
raijinz

This works! I was worried that the Double Gattling wouldn't work well for a mostly close combat game, but they made it work! And its moveset looks cool too! I can't wait to use this in combat!
////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx
iKhaotic

Whoa, liking the music in that Heavyarms video! Hopefully the rest of the game's soundtrack follows suit.
RGM-79G GM Command

I wonder why they bothered to give Heavyarms that beam saber. <_< Sure doesn't look like it had any issues without it. But hey, I think we all wanted Heavyarms in this type of game since Wing came out, so this will be great. Nice to see it's not the EW version for once.

Now I just need them to confirm that the Jegan is still playable from DWG2 with a better move-set and I'll be happy. Well, actually I'd rather they allow every unit (In the game.) to be playable, but that never happens. :roll:
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
TakaTahuNuva

RGM-79G GM Command wrote:Now I just need them to confirm that the Jegan is still playable from DWG2 with a better move-set and I'll be happy. Well, actually I'd rather they allow every unit (In the game.) to be playable, but that never happens. :roll:
IIRC, with the exception of the Mobile Armors, every unit was playable in DWG2.
ohhhh snap
RGM-79G GM Command

TakaTahuNuva wrote: IIRC, with the exception of the Mobile Armors, every unit was playable in DWG2.
Oh, guess it's been longer since I played it then I thought. <_< I thought some of the grunt units weren't usable, though maybe I'm thinking about the grunt units made for DWG2.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Amadi Akintunde

Unicorn-wo

Is that the Moon Base from 0081?
Strike Zero

Good news: Mister Bushido and Marida Cruz have been revealed as playable characters! :D

Bad news: They're available only via paid DLC. :(
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
iKhaotic

Strike Zero wrote:Good news: Mister Bushido and Marida Cruz have been revealed as playable characters! :D

Bad news: They're available only via paid DLC. :(
Oooh, does this foreshadow one of Graham's suits appearing? :D
As for them being DLC, I don't mind, so long as they're not too pricey...