Little Big Planet 2.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
RGM-79 GM

Little Big Planet 2.

Anyone else gonna get it?

Here is a example of Gundam levels that can be made. Much better than the ones in the first IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aj_J5k5sQw
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
iKhaotic

Re: Little Big Planet 2.

definitely want this game just for that level lol. soo awesome :D
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~
sheryl_baver

Been thinking of getting this game..Looks interesting especially the Beta..
NastyNate

That level is amazing and yes I will be getting this game. I love the first one. Best party game for the ps3!
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
KatsuoAssassin

I wanna get this game but the problem is how much?

games
RGM-79 GM

Most likely 59.99 USD. That is still the standard for PS3 and 360 games last I saw and I doubt they'd make it more or less than that.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
1-4-4

It's impressive how they've enhanced the game-making capabilities of LBP in the sequel - but I have to say, when you use LBP to make a game where the physics engine apparently doesn't come into play, and there's no sign of the "craft" materials that normally make up the LBP world - it doesn't really feel like LBP any more.

I spent a bunch of time in LBP 1 making a tank - the controls were a real pain in the ass so I'm very happy they implemented the "control seat" thing. I'd love to get LBP2, but these days I think I don't really have time for making levels. Even just working on that tank I made in LBP1 took way too much time from other things.