4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Spain Neo Luxembourg

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Spain Neo Luxembourg

The first fight of Round Two is Neo Spain vs Neo Luxenbourg at the Skydome.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
thatguyent

Re: 4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Spain Neo Luxembourg

Caleb fought through his migraine caused by the festivities from the night before as he climbed in to the cockpit of his mobile fighter. His mobile trace system had soon bathed him in a golden light as he stood in a slumped battle pose, his head hanging dangerously low. What had he gotten himself in to? He pondered, as he lay there almost dreading the coming fight. He had been looking forward to eventually facing the famed Gundam Fighter Prince of Neo Luxembourg throughout the entire tournament, and now he was to face him while groggy and half conscious. Alas, what was, was.

So with that in mind the now black red and gold garbed pilot walked forward, grasping his shield and beam rapier's holographic images in either hand. His mobile fighter mimicked said action and had soon reached the center of the Skydome's main elevated platform. The silliness of the commentators, and the screaming of the fans only causing to further irritate his already massive head ache. "This is going to be interesting..."
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
thatguyent

The First Gundam fight of the second round is again covered by ITV. The Interplanetary TV station. Being the premier station of the colonies, and much of the earthsphere, it's previous match between Muhammad Jamil Ali-Salahazred ibn Othman of Neo Egypt, and Prince Schlotiem had been one of the highest rated in the first round of the finals. It's hosts are Garin Newbrock a news anchor and Steve Mcfaddy retired Gundamfighter. The randomly selected Arena for the first match of round two is the Sky Dome.
"Hello Gundam Fight fans, I'm Garin Newbrock!"
"And again, I'm Steve Mcfaddy"
"Welcome to the first match of the 4th Gundam Fight finals' second round." Said Garin, before allowing his contemporary to take over.
"Yes sir ladies and gentleman, and this is going to be a great match by any stretch of the imagination. Garin, we have the pleasure of again seeing the hometown Hero, Prince Schlotiem in combat with an impressive newcomer to the Gundam Fight world, young Caleb Enrique Cruz of Neo Spain.
"I don't know why you like to say the Prince's opponents full names all the time Steve, but I'm sure that Caleb would be fine with his first name just like Muhammad was." Garin teased his co-broadcaster a bit.
"Right, well this match is shaping up to be an interesting bout. With the primarily melee focused design of the Leónprincipe, versus the well rounded, elegantly simple design of the Notremeister, what can we expect here today Garin?"
"I can't really say yet Steve. Between the defensive abilities of the Leónprincipe's shield, or its Birds of Truth, depending on Caleb's plan of attack, the match could very well come down to a close quarters finish." Garin explained.
"I'm not one for thinking that the Prince will just let Caleb get in close enough for a melee bout, with that rifle of his, but considering both men's performances in the first round this fight could go either way," came Steve's response.
"Well it seems both men have reached the arena," Garin said, looking out from the dense reinforced viewing port of the announcer's box to see the two Gundams as they appeared. "Now lets see how this goes down."

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
mcred23

Schlotiem made his way back out into the arena after a slight delay, his beam rifle had developed a problem requiring him to swap it for a new one. The ITV guys had doubtlessly stalled, but finally, the Notrmeister re-entered the plain Skydome.

The Leónprincipe was out there, on the other side of the high altitude battle zone. Schlotiem brought his shield up to cover his torso, and held his beam rifle low, ready to swing it up at his opponent.

"Gundam Fight..." He said calmly, now fully ready for the battle.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
thatguyent

Caleb sent the Leonprincipe in to a forward dash, bursting away from the oncoming Vulcan gun fire of the opponent's mobile fighter. "Well met Prince Schlotiem, GUNDAM FIGHT!"

Caleb called out in response to his opponent, raising the Lion's head emblazoned shield of his suit with its sonic pulse field active to deflect the Vulcan fire. "READY GO!"

With that, his own wave of Vulcan fire was sent forth in response, as the young Knight attempted to close the distance between the two Gundams. He had a hangover induced migraine and was bound and determined to get this fight over with quickly.

Wedge14

Schlotiem smirked confidently. "you're a brave knight aren't you?" He said with confidence as he sidestepped to the right and took aim at his enemy.

The Neo Luxembourg prince spent the prior night relaxing and studying his opponent. The Neo Luxembourg and the Gundam Fight committee would in no way allow their prized fighter to go into a match without being prepared.

Even though it appears that it would be another uphill battle, Schlotiem knew that losing would not be an option. With his target marked Schlotiem squeezed the trigger and fired.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
thatguyent

"Yo honor me, Prince Schlotiem," Caleb called out in response to the Prince's estimate of his Bravery. He drew his sword in a flourish, igniting the beam edge at just the right moment to deflect the first beam rifle shot. "Forgive me, but for this day, I must call you foe. Have at you Prince Schlotiem."

His sword drawn and ready now, he continued the burst fire of the Vulcans as he rushed. He was ready to close the distance and end this quickly, but if those rifle shots kept coming, that might not be as easy as he had hoped.

Wedge14

Prince Schlotiem held fast as numerous vulcan rounds bounced off his shield. "Friend or foe, I will defeat anyone for my countrymen!"

The young prince was fast on the trigger. He aimed right at Caleb's machine that was mid charge and fired one shot directly at him, but with intense speed the Prince fired off three other rounds. The latter trio of shots weren't actually directly aimed at Caleb, Schlotiem knew Caleb was more then capable of deflecting his shots, but if he was lucky he could trick the young knight into accidentally dodging right into one.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
thatguyent

Side stepping in to a easterly strafe, and raising his Lion's Head Shield to deflect an incoming beam, Caleb continued his rush. However in the split second it took to adjust to the right in his run, he had been blind, and he'd missed one of the incoming shots.

Though deftly stepping over one shot, and deflecting two with his shield, the fourth and final shot, the last of the three fired in the Prince's burst, caught him hard. The left calf of his Mobile Fighter was punctured in the middle of his redirection, causing him to falter, his Shield falling from his grip as his hands went slack from the sudden shocking pain.

"No, not like this," the young knight hollered determinedly in to the open expanse between himself and the Neo Luxembourg Prince. The blast had punctured through the calf, and struck the Gundam Leonprincipe's mechanical equivalent of an Achilles Tendon. The unit's forward momentum was lost, and it went careening downward in to the earth hard. Upon colliding with the arena's floor, a loud grunt escaped the lungs of the young knight in the cockpit.

"CALEB! Are you okay?" Came the voice of the Gundam fighter's uncle from within the strategic command center for the Neo Spanish team. Sir Mario's voice was filled with trepidation after witnessing the damage that Caleb had taken. He had never witnessed his nephew take such a blow, and he was afraid that perhaps the laxity which he had treated the previous night's celebration with had helped his Nephew lose this fight today. He shook the blow to his pride away however, as he heard his Nephew's response, quietly over the comm.

The channel had been specially set to only transmit to the Prince, and to his own team, so as not to alert the fans or the media watching around the Sky Dome.

"It seems I chose the wrong night to celebrate, for if my wits were about me I wouldn't have missed that shot," Caleb said, a defeated tone to his voice. As he did so he climbed up from the ground, forcing his Gundam to stand on its one intact leg, and grimacing in pain within the cockpit. The grimace was accompanied by a gasp of pain as the Leonprincipe braced itself, with the Rapier aimed forward in the direction of the Prince's Gundam.

"Give me the honor of falling to your sword sire,"
Caleb said, as he manuvered his massive beam blade in to an en guard stance. His one good leg held his weight, as he pivoted the hips of the suit to lead with his right side. Pointing the blade downward in the direction of the ground between the two suit, he raised his left hand, and beckoned to the Prince.

Though he was injured, and he would regret the bravado of standing on the one leg later, for now, he would give the fan's something to cheer about. If the home town hero was to beat one of the up and coming young fan favorites, it would be with style. Switching over to the standard communications channel, and projecting his voice through his Fighter's loud speakers, Caleb grinned.

"HAVE AT THEE, GOOD PRINCE!!!"