Quick question.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Shea

Quick question.

What is the song goes with the Red Frame in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqoMJNagfc
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
Wingnut

Re: Quick question.

I think it originally comes from one of the SEED games that has the Astrays in it and W simply uses that as the song for the Junk Guild. (Serpent Tail has their own from the same source, IIRC.)

According to the name of the track I have it's listed as "Junk Guild (Red Strike)". I'd guess that based on that the name of the track is Red Strike. Red in this case referring to the P02 Red Frame.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Shea

Wingnut wrote:I think it originally comes from one of the SEED games that has the Astrays in it and W simply uses that as the song for the Junk Guild. (Serpent Tail has their own from the same source, IIRC.)

According to the name of the track I have it's listed as "Junk Guild (Red Strike)". I'd guess that based on that the name of the track is Red Strike. Red in this case referring to the P02 Red Frame.
Bah. It would be at Daitrombe according to Google, but they're down. Dammit.
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
Bonesy!

I'd have to say the track'd PROBABLY originally be from Generation of CE for the PS2, a game I really wanna check out.

Unless one of the GGen games that came out before 2005 had Red Frame etc
Sume Gai

well I may be wrong but I thought the Track showed up in Never Ending Tomorrow which was even released over here. (though I hear it was a pretty poor game)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Mu La Flaga

Bonesy! wrote:I'd have to say the track'd PROBABLY originally be from Generation of CE for the PS2, a game I really wanna check out.

Unless one of the GGen games that came out before 2005 had Red Frame etc
I have the game and YES it is that track, but they were of better quality before they used those same music pieces in SRW W. :P

I do have MP3 rips of the games music btw.
which I copied from the game itself. so I can listen to them anytime.