Mobile Suit Gundam SEED TWILIGHT

Your own tale of two mecha.
Antares

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED TWILIGHT

On Red Planet; I assume the Zafties will have to do one more internal purge to thoroughly insulate themselves against any atrocities they might commit in Eternity. Austral was a little too ambiguous, I guess. ;) I also found the jump over Raclyffe's insurrection quite OK; sometimes you don't have to write out each and every plot twist. I need to take a page from your book in that sense.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
ShadowCell

aaaaaaaaaaand Phase 10 of "Red Planet"

i wish i knew why the hell Angelfire's new Web Shell has decided to start effing up my dividers
ShadowCell

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Phase 11...
ShadowCell

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Phase 12

hlarghblarghl
Antares

What, one episode per day!? When do you sleep?
At least there's something: you're making really, really sure Kira won't be redeemed and suddenly be a good guy again. That should give us several exciting matches with the Minerva's lot. Jumping ahead of things a bit, if Athrun gets to fight him, my one wish is that Athrun won't even try to shake Kira but grimly battle him to the end. Suzuki, Agnes, and many others have already made all the points that need to be made, and I would think there is nothing left to be said between the two in words.

When you said at one point that you tried to play into Kira's character, I think you've managed to done exactly that. His logic is faulty, but then again it is so sadly human. As crazed as Agnes and Suzuki were, they're eviscerating Kira's rationale. The only thing Kira has going for him that he seems to be in too deep to even contemplate switching perspectives. But that doesn't mean he can't agonize over it.

Spotted a typo
Turn Delta ignited its thrusters and threw both mobile suits fired as the mobile weapons opened fire.
Spoiler
Also, too bad the terranists had to buy the farm, they were fun. The near-identical smirks offered by all three Zafties when they killed their respective opponents were either repetitive or a purposeful trick.
Vargas got Djibrilled (killed on the bridge trying to flee) and Agnes died with a bang. Well done, especially since Kira couldn't seem to beat him sword-on-sword. I believe Agnes is a canon-ASTRAY character, so I held out some hopes he might not die too, that something in the Martian front would remain "bubbling under". On the other hand, this way it may be "cleaner" to move up to the next installment.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Thundermuffin

Very nice, got all caught up just now.

Certainly looking forward to a reunion between Kira and Athrun and Shinn.

You gonna start a new thread for ETERNITY?
Overlord Zaru

To all those new guys who are new to TWILIGHT(like me) the TWILIGHT fic is now up on FF.net
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6382337/1/

Hope yall enjoy reading it at an episode-ly pace(like me).
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
ShadowCell

yep, gonna start a new thread for "ETERNITY"...after taking a couple weeks off, of course, because i am god damned tired of staring at Cosmic Era fanfiction
Spoiler
the reason I killed Agnes is to wrap up everything at Mars, so that's not a subplot I need to worry about later. "ETERNITY" is going to have enough going on in it already, as I'm sure you can imagine.
Overlord Zaru

Also, did you get my PM ShadowCell?
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
ShadowCell

>> yes I did.
Overlord Zaru

Personally, are you going to add in any UC stuff in Eternity/ or is in TWILIGT? Like Unicorn or something of that sort?
ShadowCell

...err, no, why would I? I haven't even read the Unicorn novels, nor am I watching the OVA.
Overlord Zaru

Care to indulge why? Or do you just want to stick your Gundam knowledge in the CE area. Either way it's fine as you'll go down as one of the best Fanfiction writers of all time
ShadowCell

err, I'm not including UC stuff in any of my Cosmic Era fanfiction because I don't want to write a crossover, and I'm not reading or watching Unicorn because I'm not interested in it
Vent Noir

Okay, I'm about ten chapters into Twilight and enjoying it. I'm just wondering... do you happen to have any art of the Twilight's color scheme? I'm trying to learn how to paint gunpla at the moment, and would be interested in painting up a Destiny Gundam kit as the Twilight Gundam.
Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

April 7, 1979: The first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam premieres. Fanboys declare Gundam "Ruined FOREVER".
ShadowCell

this, pretty much. Destiny cosplaying as Gaia
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

That is the Twilight! Wow...I always pictured the suit a little different, but I like that version a lot more...it is...well... just about as sexy as a Mobile Suit can get!
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020