4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Scotland Neo Israel

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Scotland Neo Israel

The tenth fight of Round Two is Neo Scotland vs Neo Israel in the Green Forest.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
teleute

Re: 4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Scotland Neo Israel

Taking a deep breath of the air in the Green Forest, Kelvin MacCleod felt right a home. After a hearty laugh he bellowed, "Ahhh, it's just like the Highland Games!" Laughing again, he ripped two whole trees out of the grounds and balanced them vertically, one in each hand.

"Hmmm... a bit rusty. I could use a little bit of practice at the caber toss. Where are you laddie? I need a target!"
Momaru

Raphael stood with his arms crossed on the shoulder of his gundam waiting for the fight to start. He was feeling kind of bored because it took seemingly forever for his opponent to show up and he had been kept wating for quite some time. " Finally you (Kelvin) show up. I was beginging to think you were going to forfit this fight. Your'e a strong one, but mear streingth isn't going to win you any fights." Raphael said, fairly unimpressed at Kelven's feat of streingth. "Enough banter, let's fight!" Rapahel said as he hopped into the cockpit of the Maccabee and started it up.
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
- Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
teleute

"Tsk tsk, laddie. You should know better then to think the camber toss is only about strength," said Kevin with a hint of melancholy.

The Highlander Gundam then threw one of the trees straight up in the air and then threw the other. As the first one came down horizontally, the Gundam punched it perfectly at it's base causing it to launch at the Maccabee Gundam with more speed then a tree rightfully should have. He then launched the second tree with the same practiced accuracy as it came down.

"It's about SKILL!," Kevin bellowed as he grabbed his sword and he ran after the trees towards his opponent.
Momaru

"Thats more like it! GUNDAM FIGHT READY?!" Rapahel yelled as he punched the first tree trunk as hard as he could. It didnt split the tree in two, but it did knock the tree trunk off course and caused it to tumble vertically just long enough for the other tree trunk to collide with it. Both tree trunks exploded into smaller "slivers" as Rapahel drawed his mega beam hammer behind the momentary screen created by the trees.
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
teleute

(Out of Character: Sorry, I totally didn't notice you posted. I need to figure out how to subscribe to a thread for e-mail notification. Also, I hope your midterms went well).

Answering his opponent's yell, Kevin responded with a loud thundering, "GOOO!!!" as he leapt through the air with his giant claymore pulled over his head. Not caring in the slightest about landing in a fog of splinters, the Neo Scotsman pulled his massive claymore down into the haze with so much force it cleaved the ground in twain. The fog of splinters was joined by dirt, dust, and falling trees as the Neo Scotsman wondered if he hit his opponent with the unaimed opening move.
Momaru

Rapahel only momentarily saw the Highlander Gundam's claymore swoosh by as it missed his gundam barely by an inch. Only the very tip of be blade managed to nick his gundams chest. A lesser man would of been scared shitless by such an attack. "That was a close one!" Raphael thought as he used the dust that the Highlander Gundam kicked up and maneuvered approximately to its side before lashing out with some unaimed blows of his own.
teleute

Taking about half of the Maccabee Gundam's blows directly on his side, Kelvin let out a roar of pain that quickly shifted into another of his boisterous laughs. "Good one, laddy. This may turn out to be a real fight. Though we need to do something about this dirt."

Taking it's claymore and holding it straight forward, the Highlander Gundam spun in place as fast as it could to create a high pressure wind. In a short measure of time, the splinters, dust and even many of the trees in the area of the two fighters was blown away.

"Now we can have ourself an honest fight, man to man."