4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Canada Neo Switzerland

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Canada Neo Switzerland

The third fight of Round Two is Neo Canada vs Neo Switzerland at the Tri Islands.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Tangerine

Re: 4GFFG: Round Two: Neo Canada Neo Switzerland

Marcella gazed upon the scenery as she boarded her Gundam in the Tri-Islands arena. She was unsure what to comment about the place.

She readied her stance and Wizard automatically flexed its hands. She kept the bits ready at while still attached to her backpack.

Now she waited, more like relaxed really… for her opponent to prepare their suit and fighter.
mcred23

Stedmore yawned as he finally brought the Netminder Gundam onto his starting island. He was rather late, having spent most of the previous night drinking and passed out again. Eventually, someone had gotten him to the Gundam, but he was still nearly twenty minutes late.

Not that David cared in the slightest. He took his sweet time checking that the pads were secured to the Gundam, and that his mask was on properly and more importantly for him, comfortably, and all his other crap was ready. While Stedmore did all that, he tried to remember what the hell he had done before passing out early that morning, but couldn't remember if that had been the result of a fight or his fouth or fifth six pack of the night...

He ran a hand over his beard with his free hand, while he swiped his heat stick around a few times, just for the sake of getting his arm ready. Finally, when Dave was good and ready, he turned around till he saw the Wizard Gundam, standing on one of the other islands in the distance.

"Okay girly, let's do this." He mumbled, a trace of the previous nights' drink still affecting his speech, which seemingly vanished as he bellowed the next, semi-required words. "Gundam Fight!"

With his words, David crouched slightly, bringing up his free hand and holding the stick across his body as he adopted the traditional goalie pose.

Tangerine

A phone rang on Marcella's cockpit which in turn made the sole pilot aboard awakened. She hurriedly pushes the antique phone to its place before surrendered herself to yawning. No need to answer she thought.

"Goodness, not a good example for young generation to make a lady waiting... Man these days.." She protested after the fight officially started.

Verbal abuse to start the fight? She asked herself for a moment.

“Nah, rather start is with a bang!”

Wizard jumped high and launched her bits. She made it so that the sun was behind her before firing all seven bits. “I think I’ll just change the landscape for a bit” she said as the bits firing their cold beams in rapid succession into David’s general direction.
mcred23

"Goodness, not a good example for young generation to make a lady waiting... Man these days.." The Neo Swiss fighter then paused before speaking again. “Nah, rather start is with a bang!”

The Wizard Gundam lept high into the air on her own island and racing up into the sun, launching it's bits off, which prompting began to fire at the Netminder.

David yawned as he powered up his skates and slowly slid backwards. The beams were fired from so far away that, even coming from the sun, he easily slid further backwards and to his right, avoiding most of the first barrage, and the two shots that did connect were stopped by the pads on his upper left chest and left knee. "Nice try, slut, but you can't wear me down!" The rude, and now slightly annoyed, Canadain snapped, grinning although no one could see that at the moment. As the last beam was handled by the pads, he dropped a hockey puck mind, wound up his stick, and slapped it as hard as he could right towards the sun. "Take this!" He grunted as it hit, rocketing the proximity mine towards the Wizard Gundam, totally unaware, and uncaring, that he was saying much the same words that he had in his fight the previous day against that pansy from Neo Spain.

Tangerine

Like an ice skatter or a hockey player - Marcella was uncertain at the moment, her opponent launched his attack. She flew even higher assisted by few of her bits. Unless it can change direction it won't go near the Wizard.

At the same time the rain of white beams stopped against David. Strangely three ice mounds were getting bigger and thicker. First thick arms were formed and then thick legs. It seems like humanoid beings, or at least giants made of ice. Before all their features could be seen clearly they already charging into Netminder Gundam. Two from both sides, one from behind.

"I hope you bring your maple syrup Mr. Canada, my golems brought a lot of ice for you!" said Marcella before she start her dive.