Ep. 047 - So Say We All

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Re: Ep. 047 - So Say We All

Neo is having trouble with Armored Core for Answer, eh? Fortunately we have a lot of talented players on mechatalk. I've even made some videos and tutorials so that may help you out. My suggestion is to first learn all the moves in this quickboost tutorial. Eventually you'll be able to do nutty things like beat one of the game's hardest missions while taking no damage. Using shotguns no less! :mrgreen: If you're inclined, there are some ACfA threads in the gaming section where you might ask for some good advice. *thumbs up* d(o_o)b

It was fun listening to you guys discuss BSG, but I don't think I'll ever personally get into western sci-fi. I'm not much into space and aliens. I hope that doesn't offend you too much. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves though.

By the way, I thought it was very interesting how Chris got into the habit of calling them "models" instead of characters. Very consistent, that man is.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
jcncasval76

If anyone has BBC America on your cable/satellite provider, you'll see someone who might look familiar on Law & Order: UK (take a guess of who that is, oh, btw, the actor plays a certain relative of the admiral on Galatica).
Please don't make me quoting certain wrestlers' catchphrases (What?!) or you don't want to find out how nasty it gets (What?!). Tell me you didn't just say that (What?!)
wraith1701

jcncasval76 wrote:If anyone has BBC America on your cable/satellite provider, you'll see someone who might look familiar on Law & Order: UK (take a guess of who that is, oh, btw, the actor plays a certain relative of the admiral on Galatica).
LOL WTF?!? There's a Law & Order: UK ?!? :o

Damn; they're milking that title for all it's worth, aren't they? :lol:
jcncasval76

wraith1701 wrote:
jcncasval76 wrote:If anyone has BBC America on your cable/satellite provider, you'll see someone who might look familiar on Law & Order: UK (take a guess of who that is, oh, btw, the actor plays a certain relative of the admiral on Galatica).
LOL WTF?!? There's a Law & Order: UK ?!? :o

yeah, they are. ok, let me give you the answer: Jamie Bamber, who played Apollo Adama on BSG, and plays Det. Sergeant Matt Devlin on Law & Order: UK. (oh, Bamber is NOT American, he's BRITISH.)
Please don't make me quoting certain wrestlers' catchphrases (What?!) or you don't want to find out how nasty it gets (What?!). Tell me you didn't just say that (What?!)
kayone73

frezik wrote:
I'd also like to point out that not only was Moore responsible for the better parts of Berman-era of Star Trek, but that some elements of BSG were his apology for Voyager. There was a huge falling out between him and Berman in the first season, and BSG took on a lot of the things he wanted to do on Voyager (e.g., constantly on the run and barely have enough supplies to limp around).
Unsurprising. Berman, according to many in varous Star Trek productions, was a controlling, megalomaniacal cockwad and really dragged the ST, along w partner in crime Brannon Braga, leading to the affectionately nicknamed two-headed production beast 'Bermaga' that is oft blamed for killing the franchise prior to the relaunched film.

Moore was one of my favorite writers and showrunners for DS9, still my fave ST series, and I was excited about the release of BSG just because of his involvement alone. And for the most part, he delivered on all expectations and then some.

It's awesome to see what a great creative mind is allowed to do when he gets to helm his own project and basically do what the hell he wants (if he wasn't then I don't want to know what he wasn't allowed to include in the show, it was shocking and brutal enough the way it was aired).
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

wraith1701 wrote: LOL WTF?!? There's a Law & Order: UK ?!? :o

It's about time the British got us back for all the TV shows we've ripped off them.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Soul Bro Ryu

hawk of endymion wrote:It's about time the British got us back for all the TV shows we've ripped off them.
And that list is ridiculous. The model of British television has brought about some of the most creative TV concepts and shows over the last two decades. God Save the Queen...and BBC America ^_^
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu