4GFFG: Round One: Non Combat thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
thatguyent

Re: 4GFFG: Round One: Non Combat thread.

Almost as if in response to the events going on within O'Malley's Bar, The Neo Spaniard team entered through the main doors with wide smiles across all their faces. "TO VICTORY!"

Yelled Captain Acosta, to which he received a hearty bit of laughter from the rest of the men. Leading his team in however was the young Gundam Fighter Caleb, the widest of the smiles belonging to him. "Bar Keep, add another round on the house to follow up that from Neo Japan's honorable fighter! Neo Spain would like to celebrate as well!"

The young knight called out over the crowd, his cheeks slightly reddened already from some 50 year old wine from Barcelona that his Uncle had brought along on the trip.

He was dressed to impressed, his usual shoulder length hair having been cropped to just below the line of his ear lobes, and styled back, his green eyes shown magnificently to offset the sable black of his jacket and trousers. His shirt was a stark white, with a softened emerald green collar, left unbuttoned at the top two buttons to give a peak at the taut muscles below. It was too bad that Malia was very clear with her rules about dating coworkers, Caleb thought, seeing her in one of her less revealing, but still very form fitting Kevlar jumpsuits, sending his temperature up a notch. However...

...That he knew of the fighters of Neo Japan and Australia were both on the premises, and having seen them both at the initial banquet of the Finals, he already knew that either one would be more then an entertaining drinking partner for the evening, and that both were drop dead gorgeous.

"So who've you got your eyes on Nephew? I wouldn't want to step on your toes,"
came the voice of Sir Mario De Mares, which brought a loud chorus of laughter from all 12 of the Neo Spaniard Knights and Soldiers who had just came through the door. Even the straight laced Sir Mario was in on the fun today, the Finals really were a whole other animal...
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
Inferno

Dante felt his phone vibrate, and opened it to reveal a text message. Unfortunately, his vision was so blurry that he couldn't read it."Reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaperrrrrrrrrrrr..." With out saying anything, the beleaguered bodyguard took the phone. "Whaaaaaat's it saaayyyyyyyy?"

"It's from your father. Your uncle is on a very obscene and antisemitic tirade, and you're being asked to write a formal apology."

"Naaaaaah." Dante sneered. "He still oooowes meee moneyyyy forrrr N-n-n-eo Columbiaaaa."

"Sir, with all do respect, you are not doing these for money like you did for Neo America. You are doing this to prevent a war from breaking out." Dante rolled his eyes. "Or we could try to put this on his tab..." Dante's face lit up. "I suppose I shall wait until you're sober to remind you about this letter..."
blind_dead_mcjones

"sure thing sweetheart" Allison replied after she saw rin wave at her and immediately walked over, "why hello tin man" she purred at reaper, casually drumming her hands on top of his helmet like it were a set of bongo drums, she felt a tap on her shoulder from the barkeep "five shots of jaegermeister as you requested." he said politely, allison thanked him, downed a shot then looked at Dante

"so who's the cadbury?*" she asked Rin while she reached for her second shot

* OOC: for those who aren't aware, Cadbury is a euphemism for 'glass and a half' in regards to how well people can hold their liquor, comes from the logo for the cadbury confectionary company (which is a glass and a half of milk)
Flag Fighter for life!
Attomoku

"Ah, he is reporter with Neo-Italy," Rin gave a coy smile, "Made him drink for an interview with me. Think I might have to make that a new rule for reporters, they are much more fun this way."
"But first, let me congratulate you on your victory properly!" and with that Rin slinked a hand down to the small of Allson's back, arching her over, and dove right in for a(nother) full kiss on the lips.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
thatguyent

"Aplausos!"* Sir Mario called, as the Spaniard team threw back shots of Zoco, a traditional wild berry derived Spanish Liquor. A hand fell upon Caleb's shoulder in a loud clap, brought down by one of the elder engineers of the team, who's wide grin was now enhanced by a rosy tinge to his cheeks.

"TO SIR CALEB!" Came the engineer's call, as another series of shots was poured out, and lifted to the gullets of the Neo Spanish group.

Today was going to be a good day.

((* "Cheers!"))

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
Cybaster

Despite all the drinking, the carousing, the caressing, the bragging, the kissing---yeeeeeeah---that was going on around her as Misao followed Rin into the bar, sat down on one of the stools, and settled herself with a soda with what was hopefully free refills...

...Misao was still playing Pocket Travellers on her handheld!

"Mmmmmmm...gotta go through this area...find a Chobster...do I have enough Super Balls...?" =_=

Her other companion, however, noticed Rin carousing Alison clearly and visibly, and was jumping up and down with its hands in the air excitedly. "Flameonkey! Flameonkey! Flaaaaaame~"

"Mmm? What's wrong, Flameonkey?" Misao's attention didn't waver.

"Flame Flameonkey!"

"Mmmmmmm?"

The Flameonkey companion was now pointing at Rin directly. "Flaaaaaame~"

That finally got Misao to look down, blink at her excitedly mischevious companion, and then look up while clamping her DS-like handheld shut...to the sight of Rin --- dead drunk and going downhill from there --- kissing Alison. Even though Misao completely didn't see that coming at all, no words formed in her mouth; All Misao could think about was that she and the few Neo-Japan crew members that followed Rin there would be left with the check soon and would have to be the ones carrying her back.

Misao blinked otherwise. A lot.

"...Oh." o.o;;;
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
thatguyent

"Though I wish I could have been here before everyone had become quite so drunk..." Caleb said as he approached Misao in her seat. "So that I could enjoy the festivities a bit more myself, my crew and I would be more then happy to help your Gandamufaitā back to your quarters, and handle the tab for all the drinks. I am sure that Lady Rin would do the same for us."

The young Knight pronounced to the Neo Japanese delegation's intern, offering his assistance as he had noticed that Rin seemed far beyond any self direction at this moment. The only issue would arise if she wasn't able to discern friendly assistance from unfriendly groping. Though, that may give him a peak at her fighting prowess first hand before their future match. Even when being a gentleman, he was still constantly considering strategy.

That was when he noticed his own team's psyche evaluations officer, and intelligence lead, drunkenly tripping over her own feet in an attempt to grab a hold of Dante's sleeve. It seemed his drunken Psyche officer wanted to gain him a bit of good press in their neighboring nation Neo Italy. Though her words were too slurred to express that. "Com'ere and intervogate my natry's fighter..."**

"Oh boy, this is going to get interesting."

((*"Gundam Fighter" translated from Japanese...))
((**"Come here and interview/interrogate my nation/country's fighter..."))

Wedge14

David Stedmore had a lot of freedom. The Neo Canadian government was pretty laidback and honestly was just happy to have a fighter in the finals.

Stedmore was fine, and it was no surprise when the man entered the bar. He quietly slipped past everyone and grabbed himself a six pack of lager. The Neo Canadian had no intention in talking to his recent opponent. But he wasn't above picking a fight with him if he was pressed enough. But right now he just wanted to drink some beers.

--

Henri Nuvvii glanced at the gundam fighters as they celebrated their victories. He was certain none of these people could be the Red Typhoon. They were all far too weak, it was actually surprising to see that these people had actually been made into gundam fighters! It had to of been some kind of miracle for any of them to make it to the finals.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
blind_dead_mcjones

"why thank you dear" allison purred when rin finished kissing her, still holding her shot which had managed to avoid spiliing when rin arched her over.
"that sounds like a good rule" she said in regards to dante having to down a few drinks in exchange for an interview, her mood soured somewhat with some annoying 2 ft high...thing yapping incessantly, but she tried to control herself, merely shooting it a glare that said 'if you keep making noise i'l have your face get aqquainted with some pavement' downed her second shot and turned her attention to the new arrivals

"why hello boys" she purred at the neo spanish team
Flag Fighter for life!
thatguyent

"Hello there Ms. Allison, seems we've missed the beginning of the festivities doesn't it?" The young Spaniard fighter asked with a slight chuckle.

Over his shoulder the rest of the team was soon laughing as well, though most of them much more boisterously then there representative Mobile Fighter. Off to the left however one of the members of the crew was busy performing her own drunken act. Though it was all false, Malia was currently doing a very impressive imitation of a drunken bar maid, hanging all over a pair of Neo Luxembourg soldiers at the bar. Soon she had taken possession of one of the guard's security pads, a small PDA resembling device with all of the possible riddles and slide puzzle solutions in its hard drive. Now the only problem would be getting a hold of a uniform, and a retinal scan copy from one of the Neo Luxembourg agents. She would get the information that the Spanish Government had requested of their team, guaranteed.

Inferno

(OOC: Okay, I'm going back to writing de-slurred speech. Just read it drunkenly for your own comic enjoyment)

Dante happily acknowledged the psyche officer's request. Using her as a crutch, he stumbled over to Caleb. Reaper followed. It almost appeared he was following his idiot master begrudgingly, but Reaper was never one to show emotion in the slightest. "Mister, Sir Neo-Spain, can I get an interview?" He asked congenially, if not sloppily.

"What my master means to say is that he formally requests an interview regarding the Gundam fight."
Cybaster

-Misao-

"Naaaaah, we got it. We should clean up our own mess." Misao gave Caleb a casual wave of her hand and a ^^;;; expression as she turned her head to him. "Besides, I think Rin wouldn't be the only one." Allison's intimidating glare at Flameonkey next caused the Pocket Traveller to cringe and hide itself behind Misao's left leg --- which in turn caused Misao to turn away from Misao and give Allison a sour glare of her own. "Hey, leave her alone! She's just being cute!" Misao stuck her tongue out at Allison before looking down (XP) and smiling reassuringly at Flameonkey, which looked up with 'puppy eyes' and pouted at her. "She doesn't know better, right, Flameonkey?"

The Flameonkey jumped up and waved at Misao. "Flame!"

"Seeee?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
thatguyent

"Well of course sir, and your name is?" Caleb asked, as he gestured for the drunken man to take the seat to his right, having just planted himself in a stool at the bar. He hadn't had the opportunity to meet a member of the Caligulas family up till that time, so he wasn't aware of Dante's identity. A smile and polite nod were given toward both the man, and his imposing figure of a body guard. If anything Caleb was a personable type, and so anyone asking to question him regarding the Gundam fight was more then welcome company. If he continued drinking at this rate, any company would be welcome, since he was more then intent on reaching a level of drunkenness this evening that he hadn't achieved since his pre-Gundam Fighter career.

Inferno

Dante took a swig of beer and mumbled something incoherent. "He said," Reaper improvised, hoping he translated the drunken mumbles correctly, "that he is Dante Caligulas, public relations expert for Neo Italy's gundam team. He was wondering if you could give your thoughts on your match and the Neo Italian fighter Marcus Caligulas?" Dante tried to nod in approval of Reaper's translation, but couldn't seem to divert his gaze from the Neo Japan and Neo Australia...
thatguyent

The young Spaniard nodded with a slight chuckle in response to Reaper's "translation," before answering the questions.

"I was actually surprised by Mr. Stedmore's skills in combat. I have heard of how rowdy a sport Hockey is, but had truthfully never watched a game before hearing of my opponent for the first match in the final's profession. The game tapes I had studied of David were enough to show me that the man was ruthless with a stick in hand, but never would I have expected him to be so fluid in motion during combat. I had only witnessed him 'goal tending' I believe the term goes, and not actually been able to gain any video of his previous fights for Neo Canada. It seems they were all too short, I had expected that to be do to the weakness of his opponents and not his own strength. A mistake I will not be repeating in the future should I ever have to face Mr. Stedmore again." Caleb answered, taking sips from his second, or was it third drink, it between sentences. He had begun losing count, being equally enthralled by the Neo Japanese and Australian fighters as Dante was, if not as drunkenly obvious in his admiration.

"I must say now that looking back on the match, I was very near defeat at one point, and I blame that defeat on underestimating my opponent. David Stedmore is a dangerous man, and I am proud to say that I was able to stand toe to toe with him in our match. While his speech may be a bit off color compared to what I have become accustomed to in my earlier matches, he was an impressive fighter, and I wish him well in the future. I also give warning to anyone else who faces him in these Final Rounds of the Gundam Fight, do not underestimate this man. For if you do, it may be the last mistake you ever make," Caleb continued, having finally managed to pry his attention away from the women standing nearby.

"As for Marcus Caligulas, I have not had the pleasure of meeting the man. However, from what I have seen of his previous endeavors in the tournament, he is a sight to behold in combat. While I have seen him shrug off blows that would most certainly have meant defeat for other fighters, I can not say if that is completely his doing, or something to do with the impressive technology that Neo Italy's mobile fighter possesses. I do however no one thing, I look forward to the day I can face said technology, and the man controlling it, so that I can test my mettle against them." Caleb said, giving his honest, as well as very diplomatic answer. As it has been said in the past, he was after all a very personable man.

blind_dead_mcjones

downing her third shot allison gave a dismissive 'tch' at misao, mentally suppressing the urge to grab the pretentious brat and her equally annoying pet by their necks and throw them out the nearest window, instead she focused her attention on caleb, "eh, better late then never, besides, theres still plenty of time to party, the night is young...or something like that" she said in response to his question about festivities, after that she remained silent and watched the interview between caleb and dante while she had one arm slung around rins neck, well aware of the pair staring at them between sentences.

"see something you like?" she asked caleb playfully when he finished his interview, before turning her attention to dante

"tell you what cadbury, lets play a little game, if you can ride tin man here *points thumb at reaper* like a mechanical bull and stay on for 8 seconds, you have yourself a third interview, but if you fall off before the 8 second mark, you have to down 4 shots of the strongest drink they have on offer and try again, deal?"
Flag Fighter for life!
Inferno

"That ma'am," Reaper began in his typically calm tone, "Is the most ridiculous, absurd request you could possibly-"

"START THE CLOCK!" Before the walking death machine knew it, he had 160 pounds of drunken teenager on his back. Reaper Reaper flailed around, desperately trying to get his charge off his back.

"SIR THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SAFETY OF YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU AS WELL AS JUST EMBARRASSING." Reaper's voice had risen slightly, with mild traces of agitation. "IT WOULD BE IN THE BENEFIT OF YOU, YOUR COUSIN AND HIS TEAM THAT YOU GET OFF ME."

A ridiculous 15.6 seconds later (OOC: That is how long I lasted on the Mechanical Bull at Post-prom, while having not slept in over 24 hours. I'm good at the little things in life.) Reaper knocked into a chair, falling over and sending Dante sprawling across the floor. While nobody could hear exactly what he muttered, it sounded something vaguely like "Hunter S. Thompson, eat your heart out..."
thatguyent

Caleb reddened slightly at Allison's comment, but smiled in return giving the lady a nod, and a tip of his glass in answer. The alcohol was starting to touch on his sensibilities and he wasn't sure how gentlemanly his answer would come out, that was if it wasn't too slurred to begin with.

Then however his new found acquaintance mounted his erstwhile bodyguard, causing a series of thrashing kicks and screams, more then one of which nearly toppled the young fighter. Rolling under one such buck from the larger man, Caleb couldn't help but laugh, as he was forced to throw his current drink (which he hadn't even remembered purchasing, a whole bottle of some spirit or another) in to the air.

"Oh no, Party fouls will not do!"
Caleb yelled, as he came back to his feet, catching the bottle in mid air and almost face planting in Allison and Rin's laps. A hand caught his shoulder to steady him, and the young pilot's head went loopy for a moment from the sudden change to his center of gravity. Once his equilibrium was back however, Caleb took another swig, bowing directly before the ladies before turning back toward his comrades. "Your pardons, ladies?"

"Now that boys, is how a Neo Spaniard gets tossed!" Sir Mario exclaimed, which sent the entire Neo Spanish team in to an uproar of laughter.

blind_dead_mcjones

Allisons' laughter filled the bar as she watched the impromptu rodeo unfold in front of her, calebs stunt with his drink causing her to laugh even harder and when she heard his and dantes responses when it was over along with sir marios witty retort she lost it completely, howling loudly to the point that she almost drowned out the neo-spanish teams laughter, any new arrival to the bar would've thought she was mad

"F*** YEAH!!!" she yelled out "now thats what i'm f***ing taking about!!" as her laughs died down she downed her remaining shots and ordered another 5, moving away from rin briefly she grabbed the prone dante by the arm, hoisted him onto a free barstool, and then returned to where she was next to rin

"right, so whaddaya wanna know?"
Flag Fighter for life!
Kylern

"A glass of milk..." Spoke a young man at the end of the bar. Those who paid attention would notice it to be Neo Kurdistan's fighter who had just finished up his battle earlier. His gundam was currently under repair from the various bullet holes in the arms and the crushed lower frame the Chinese guy had inflicted.

"Seriously kid, all you want is milk? You know your not in the middle east anymore." The bar tender was obviously trying to get the gundam fighter to order something stronger but it seemed Kydan was adamant about the milk.

"Your loss kid."

Kydan just continued to sit there until his white drink came out. Then he would sit there nursing the milk and wait for something to happen.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG