4GFFG: Round One: Neo Kurdistan Neo China

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
liubei013

Re: 4GFFG: Round One: Neo Kurdistan Neo China

Feeling his kick miss, Li used the momentum of the maneuver to launch himself off to the left, while pushing off with his strained right hand. But the Hamidiye's bayonet came in at the same time, gouging the chest and up through the Guan Yu's left eye. As he landed back on his feet, he grunted in pain as the feedback system reflected the damage. The left half of the cockpit monitors flicked on and off. Other alarms also listed dire warnings regarding internal core temperatures, potential reactor meltdown, and overbearing stresses over major components.

"Fury mode's not going to last much longer...I might as well show what I got left!" he muttered softly.

He launched a quick medium-low roundhouse heated kick at the low Hamidiye before following through as he drew his last jian and slashed at the Gundam's head (about standard middle torso height)...
Kylern

He had indeed managed to cut his foe but it wouldn't save him as he was unable to retaliate while the next series of attacks came. The enemy threw another heated kick burning through what was left of his anti-beam cloak... the heat burning into his lower region with its remaining sting. The physical force was enough to throw him off his feet and onto his back just as the jian came around trying to cut his head off.

"Jeesh... I'm hurt but still in..."[/b] Quickly using the damaged lower region of his machines body threw himself up into a boost jump, mostly using his thrusters, and fired the beam assault rifle at the enemy unit attempting to finish it off.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
liubei013

Li felt the first kick hit, but the follow-up didn't, so he quickly back-pedaled, augmented with his thrusters. The Hamidiye boosted up and rained down beams where Li was but a moment ago. His entire cockpit blinked with a multitude of warning lights and he could smell several things burning.

"I simply did what I could given the situation. There is no true honor in going down a self-destructive path," he thought, finalizing his decision. He quickly switched to a tertiary frequency, which relayed his voice only to his opponent and the officials as he disengaged the Fury mode. The whole Gundam seem to steam and fade as the reactor initiated all emergency shutdown procedures. Before the suit fully shut down, he relayed the following:

"Gundam Fight officials, I yield this battle. I will require assistance in getting out of my suit."

"To the Neo-Kurdistan fighter, you have my respects regarding this great battle," he said as he held his suit's right hand in front of his chest, with the tips of the fingers held tight and pointed upwards. Then he completed a full bow just before the final shutdown procedures kicked in, shrouding Li in mute darkness.
Kylern

He was prepared to fire again until the enemy surrendered... He had indeed overcame what the announcers thought would have been his loss but the young Kurdish pilot had come out on top and had one. As the enemy pilot bowed Kydan offered his own to try and let his foe know this had been a great fight.

This thing was over and he left the battlefield, nothing more or nothing less.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG