4GFFG: Round One: Neo Israel Neo Italy

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

4GFFG: Round One: Neo Israel Neo Italy

The eleventh and final matchup for the first round of the gundam fight is broadcast by NLX1.Neo Luxembourg ONE the first and only station of Neo Luxembourg. This match takes place in the sky dome.

"Hi! I'm Lars Laurient and this Piere Stuuurm"
"It's good to be here in the wonderful skydome lars!"
"Yes! Tonight we got one special treat for everyone watchting!"
"You said it! Neo Israeli Special forces Soldier Raphael Etan and his Maccabe gundam versus Neo Italy's Alleged made man Marcus Caligulas and his Legion Gundam"
"Now the question here is, What kind of advantage will Raphael's army training give him?"
"I'm not sure if thats a valid question. Training is training all these people were trained to fight, i'm more intrested in the strange abilities of the Legion gundam."
"Yes, i've heard it's capable of some strange things, but can it spin like a top and shot fire?"
"I guess we'll find out soon! Looks like this thing is about to start up!"
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Inferno

Re: 4GFFG: Round One: Neo Israel Neo Italy

"THEY CALLED ME WHAT?" Marcus screamed into his communications system.

"Look Marcus, you know the press, they know your dad. Just take you anger out on the other guy and try not to throw him off the platform, OK? And don't get this Gundam messed up, Adamo and I were working on it for weeks."

"Yeah, sure, fine, uncle Lou." Marcus, still infuriated, at least decided to give the media a show. Rather dramatically, he spoke up. "All right, Neo-Israel! On the pride of my country, and to restore the honor of my family, I'm gonna fight my way to the top! And today, I start with you!" He staid still, his gundam's cape blowing in the breeze. His voice raised to a crescendo. "ANSWER ME NEO-ISRAEL! ARE YOU READY?" He tore off his cape, knowing it was useless anyway, and leaped into the air, firing up his shield's buzzsaw and drawing his beam saber. "GUNDAM FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!?"

(OOC: I deserve some kind of award for hamming it up.)
Momaru

his gundams' hangar and entered his gundam and began the start up sequence.This included doing his blue-white-blue mobile trace suit emblazoned with a star of David on his chest that was supposed to mimic his countries flag. Fortunately everything seemed to be running in top condition as repairs to the gundam had to be completed in a hurry for the finals. God forbid he damage the gundam or his superior would give him at least a full day worth of her usual tongue lashing.

"What a pretentious jerk! I'm going to have to defeat you and teach you some humility! REAAADYYYY GOOOOOO!" Raphael yelled in response as he finally flung off his sunglasses with a flourish, exposing his brilliant blue eyes, into a catch bin built into the cockpit specifically for this purpose. Raphael then activated his mega beam hammer and leapt into the air to meet Marcus' attack head on with a few quick blows from his hammer at the Legion gundams head, stomach, and groin.
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
- Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Inferno

Thinking quickly, Marcus switched on the beam shield, catching all the hammer blows. But unfortunately, this robbed him of his momentum forcing him to drop down to the ground. "I carry the hopes and dreams of honest, hardworking Neo Italians on my back, and I will not let my beloved people down! Now, take this!" Marcus, in an attempt to keep up harassing fire, let out a continuous stream of Vulcan fire from his head, combining it with the scattering beam gun.
Momaru

"I can't dodge all of this but..." Raphael thought as he decided to take the shots from the Legion Gundams vulcan cannons for some minor damage and dodge the more powerful beam shots. "RAAAH! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT!?!" Raphael yelled as he used the momentum from his jump to deliver a powerful blow to the Legion Gundams head. Even if he didn't manage to hit his opponent with this strike, it would create an opening and set Raphael up for a for his next attack.
((OH BTW, what do you mean b scattering beam gun? I don't see that weapon on your profile...))
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
Inferno

(OOC: I talked about it with wedge, and I suppose I forgot to edit it. Basically, my beam machine gun in my profile was nerfed to the scattering gun that the Doms used. Worst it could do is make you flinch and blind you for a little bit. Do you want me to forward you the PMs? I should still have them.)

Any normal person would have tried to block or dodge the hammer blow. However, Marcus Caligulas did not get to the Finals by being a normal person. Not stopping to think about the hammer, Marcus quickly leaped to re-engage his opponent in midair, letting the hammer land on his left pauldron, leaving a nice big dent. But Marcus ignored the blow altogether, and let out a flurry of rapid strikes with this Gundam's spiked fists. "Don't say you didn't ask for it!"
Momaru

"Hah! Got you!" said when he saw that he had managed to land a blow on the Legion gundams shoulder leaving pretty bad damage to the gundams shoulder armor and landed on the ground with a satisfying crunch. However, his small victory was short lived when Raphael grunted in pain as his chest lit up red from taking a few punches. He had been taken completely by surprise as a person would normally back off after taking that level of damage. It wasn't major, but it certainly hurt all the same. Still, Raphael managed to get in a swift kick to the groin as he began to block the rest of the punches. "Pretty good, you managed to surprise me, but let's see if you can keep it up!" Raphael taunted. He wouldn't of made it to the finals if he hadn't been able to take some punches.
Inferno

Marcus jumped a little when he took the kick. He hadn't expected someone to do something as stupid as what he did. He could feel his shoulder pulse a little with the pain. Still, it wasn't like he was going have to put it back into the socket like he did in the Neo-Brazil fight. He chose to focus on the pain in his groin rather than his shoulder. After all, half his childhood involved nut shots. Still, Marcus wasn't going to stop. He made a quick slashing attack with the Buzzsaw, aiming for the chest, while letting out another Vulcan burst at his head. "This should keep you busy."
Momaru

Raphael was at a loss as to how Marcus could take a kick to the groin and not double over in agony. "You're a tough one I'll give you that!" Raphael said somewhat complementing his opponent. Then he deftly parried the Legion gundams chainsaw with his mega beam hammer. Still, he couldn't dodge his opponents vulcan fire and it hit its mark damaging one of the Maccabee gundams eyes. "Shtik dreckt!" Raphael cursed as he closed his left eye in pain. "Two can play at that game though!" Raphael countered and also fired off his vulcans at the Legion gundams head. Raphael knew he had to create some opening to attack his opponent or this match would be over soon. "Howbout I turn up the heat a bit? SHAMUS BLAST!" Raphael yelled as he fired off the flame throwers on his gundams forearms at the Legion Gundam. Now was an opportune time to use the flame throwers while the Legion Gundam couldn't move lest he risk a counter from the Maccabees beam hammer.
Inferno

Marcus was caught off guard by the fire and the vulcans, which hit his nice decorative crest. Frantically, he pulled back as far as he could, flailing around in pain. When he reached the side of the arena, he finally regained his focus.

Marcus soon turned his pain into rage. "Now you've done it... HERE I COME!" Marcus, still on fire, blatantly charged the the enemy, yelling in a combination of pain and fury. As soon as he stepped into range, Marcus dropped his shoulder and hurled himself straight into the Macabee Gundam.
Momaru

Raphael laughed as he saw the Legion gundam flail around trying to put out the flames. Not that would do much good because the flame throwers used super napalm of course. "What an Idiot! You'll only make the flames spread! Quit flailing around like a drunkard and come fight!" Raphael taunted. Then the Legion gundam sort of lurched in his direction, but Raphael could tell that something was up because the gundam, while still on fire, wasn't nearly badly damaged enough yet to make it move around so slowly. Raphael wasn't entirely surprised when the Legion Gundam suddenly charged forward.

He simply turned the gundams body towards the left and let the Legion run on by for a second before deftly grabbing the Legions wrist and twisting it behind its back. "You Shlemiel! You think a charge attack would work against me? You may be a good brawler, but you don't know to fight at all! I’m going to teach you a lesson by giving you you such a beating!" Raphael said lecturing his opponent as he would a wet behind the ears new recruit.

Raphael then used his free left arm to deliver two devastating hammer fists to the back of the Legion Gundams neck quickly followed by several knee strikes to the groin, stomach, and face when the Legion gundam crumpled from the blows to the back of its neck. It was precisely this sort of savage beating that had won Raphael numerous matches in the gundam fight preliminaries and also had lead to several extended stays in the hospital. Raphael wasn’t done however. This was the gundam fight finals, and that meant he had to take things up a level. He threw the Legion Gundam to the ground and proceeded to give it several kicks to the ribs before stomping on its face repeatedly. Finally satisfied that he had dealt enough damage to his opponent, Raphael raised his arms in triumph emphasized with one last stomp to the Legion Gundams chest. Still, Raphael wasn't entirely sold on his victory because he remembered reading the Legion Gundam having some sort of nasty regeneration ability so he took a few steps back, just in case something weird happened. It was certainly in his nature to plan for the worst.
Inferno

By all means, the match should have been over. Somewhere in the beatdown, Marcus had collapsed under the constant pain and passed out, leaving the Legion Gundam a flaming wreck. But it was still running.

"No pilot response. Auto-pilot initiating. DeM cells deployed..."

The various dents and cuts in the Gundam began to restore themselves. The marks were still obvious due to a lack of paint and some of the more unnecessary decorations were still broken, but the Legion Gundam soon was restored to its full force. No, it had exceeded what it was before. The eyes of the Gundam, once the standard Gundam green-yellow, became blood-red. The filing of the wounds was jet-black, and the still-burning fire gave it a truly sinister look. The Gundam picked itself up.

"One threat detected. Exterminate with extreme prejudice. Engage."

As a side effect, the Legion Gundam gave off a horrible screaming noise as it charged the Macabee Gundam again. However, it was faster, and more brutal. It showed no hesitation as it tackled it's opponent and proceeded to mercilessly rain down blows on its entire upper half with its fists.

"ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK"
Momaru

Raphael shivered involuntarily as he saw the Legion Gundam slowly put itself back together and stand up. Raphael even with all of his military experience had never seen such a horrible sight. For once in his life, Raphael was frozen to the ground in utter shock. A readout in his cockpit notified him that Marcus had been knocked out, but that didn't seem to stop his gundam from fighting all on its own.

The Legion moved with shocking speed, indeed it was much faster than before, and was on top of the Maccabee gundam in seconds. Raphael reeled in pain as blow after blow was delivered to his gundams torso. He tryed to block, but the attacks just came too quick so he was forced to let his body go slack and take the blows until a chance to break away occurred.

Raphael knew he stood no chance currently against the Legion in a fight. The tables had been turned on him extraordinarily quickly. There was another option however. That was to hope that the legion gundams AI while good at attacking, wasn't too bright and he could go for the old switcheroo ringout. With extreme difficulty, Rapahel barely managed to push away from the Legion gundam for just a second to draw his hyper shofar. He didn't have enough energy left in him for his final attack, but Raphael managed to sound a less powerful Gedolah while firing his head vulcans and his free arms flame thrower and simultaneously backpedaling to the edge of the ring. Thankfully, Raphaels attacks had been just enough to buy him ~1 second before the Legion Gundam reached him (despite his crappy aim thanks to loosing an eye). "If I can manage to turn away at the last instant...)" Raphael muttered weakly.
Inferno

"ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK"

"Bro, this thing is going on too long. I want to pull the kill switch an end it." Adam Caligulas confronted his older brother in the Tech booth.

"ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK"

"Will you give it a minute, bro? This [TOTALLY NOT AN ANTISEMITIC SLUR] kicked the crap out of my son, I wanna see him suffer." Nero sat at his char, eating his third slice of pizza. His fine suit was covered in grease, and smirked at the fearful reaction of the Macabee Gundam. Adam grunted. Nero, the middle son, was a slob and a complete jerk. Phillip, the oldest brother had been disgusted by his younger brother, and moved to Neo-America. Adam, the youngest of the brothers stayed in the country to look after the elderly relatives, but made sure to send his kids to Neo America for an education with Phil. He really wished that someone other than Nero had the authority to turn DeM off, but that would require Marcus to wake up.

The Legion Gundam ignored the attacks entirely. Sure, they hit, but this was a machine. The machine could not feel pain.

It charged after its target.

As soon as it got in range, the Gundam lunged forward, trying to grab the target.

"ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK..."
Momaru

Raphael had only a split second to wait before the Legion Gundam caught up to him at the edge of the ring and lunged forward. He instinctively quickly turned to the side just as the lunge came hoping it would be enough to doge the Legion Gundam and send it careening off balance over the edge of the ring and ending the fight with a victory for Neo Israel. If it didn't work, God forbid, then a "suicide" drop was an option. "A draw is better than a loss." Golda had lectured him once.

Meanwhile, in the control booth Golda was boiling with anger at Nero. She really wanted to beat the ever living crap out of him, but didn't want to risk a international incident at the moment. She'd see to it that Gonif Nero got his comeuppance later." Meisseh Meshina, I wish that man a horrible death" Golda muttered under her breath. Golda settled for yelling "Raphi, you'd better beat Neo Italy or I'll string you up by your toes myself!" and accidentally snapped the mic stand in half at the same time in anger.
Inferno

Nero Caligulas was the most hated man in that booth at the moment. If his kiss-@$$ Prime Minister wasn't right next to him with his bodyguards, he probably would have been slapped at least. But due to his power an authority, He remained untouched, spewing his bilious obscene rants directed at both his own son and the opponent. Adam returned to his duties monitoring the support team, and sent his son Dante a text asking him to write a formal apology to the Neo Israeli government. Dante didn't instantly reply leading Adam to think that something was up... Or he was busy playing his video games on the Cerberus. At least no TV crews were here to see this.

"ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK."

The Legion Gundam made a quick turn at the edge, with mechanical reflexes. But then, before it could attack, it hesitated. In the cockpit, Marcus Caligulas had regained consciousness.

"DeM disengaging. Power recovery mode online."

That miserable @$$hole... He probably triggered it when I should have lost... I could still use the DdB and win... But do I deserve victory? I'm not going to lose either... F#%& it, I'll throw it away as a draw. He charged forward at the Macabee, ready to jump and pull his opponent off the edge of the ring with him.
Momaru

"A chorbn!" Raphael cursed as he saw the Legion gundam stop and turn at the edge of the ring. He didn't have enough energy left for more fighting and would surely loose against this monster gundam. But then, Raphael saw the Legion gundam pause for a moment as its pilot woke up. Using the last of his quickly fading strength, Rapahel delivered a blow with his left elbow, then twisted to his left to gain addtional energy to deliver a blow with his right elbow. However, this was not enough to stop the Legion Gundams charge and Rapahel felt the wind get knocked out of him as the two gundams collided. "I'm going to take you down with me even though I can't beat you?!!" Raphael yelled as he grappled the Legion Gundam and shifted his weight so they both would fall out of the ring.
Inferno

"Et tu, amicus!*" Marcus wasn't sure if it was meant to be Sarcastic. But he had come to appreciate his opponent's strength and skill. He figured that this was a reasonable way for the fight to end as he adjusted his weight to pull them both out of the ring, cementing the match as a draw.

Nero Caligulas angrily rose from his chair, throwing his pizza across the room, which hit an innocent assistant in the face. He jumped up and down, and spewed obscenties, mainly directed at Marcus. "YOU STUPID SACK OF sunshine WHAT THE flowers ARE YOU DOING YOU COULD HAVE IMPALED THAT gentleman of jewish faith, NOW YOU'RE HOLDING HIM LIKE A homosexual YOU DUMB rabbit." Adam slowly resisted the urge to deck his brother, and the Prime Minister ordered another glass of wine to cool Nero's fury.

*(Or, to translate it, "You too, friend!")
Momaru

"This Meshugener*, he's actually helping me get a draw?!" Raphael thought out loud as the Legion gundam also fell off the edge of the ring. The next thing he knew, they were both falling, no plummeting, towards the ground hundreds of feet below. The drop wouldn't destroy a gundam, but it was enough to deal significant damage if you landed wrong. "Hey you mayster! Mazel Tov* on your "win"! Hopefully you can do something before we hit the ground or both of our gundams are headed for the junk pile?!! My mobile trace system is down!" Even though the Macabee gundams main systems were beginning to fail, at least Raphael was on top so his gundam probably wouldn't be totally wrecked when they hit the ground. Still, the match was over and Raphael had no desire to see his opponents gundam get destroyed (again) by anything besides himself.

Golda merely turned to look at Nero and gave one cluck of her tongue in disapproval and shook her head while giving the man the evil eye. "Oy vey! This mamzer, I've never heard someone with such a foul mouth! Zol zein shah! your kvetshing is giving me a horrible headache! I wish you to have ten houses, each house with ten rooms, each room with ten beds and you should roll from one bed to the other with cholera and you should have the stomach flu so everything you eat comes right back up and you die of starvation! God forbid!" With that, Golda abruptly stood up, and left the control booth in a huff. She chose to return to the Maccabee gundams trailer and await the outcome of the fight there.

Meshugener: crazy person, Zol zein shah!: shut up!, kvetshing: complaining.
Inferno

"SOMEBODY GET THAT fuzzy IDIOT BEFORE HE WRECKS MY GUNDAM!" If there was any good side to Nero Caligulas, his own temper tantrums were so loud that he drowned out any yelling. He violently stormed outside to his private jet with the PM following, leaving the crew to their own ramshackle transportation.

Meanwhile Marcus's mind was racing. He was losing altitude, and fast. Well, at least this catastrophe isn't on the kid's channel. He got an idea. "I have a plan," he said, "but I need you to work with me!"