4GFFG: Round Zero-Fanfare

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
blind_dead_mcjones

Re: 4GFFG: Round Zero-Fanfare

god not another tightarse snob. Allison thought as she came up with a proper response to Scholteims question "thats for me to know and you to figure out, but i'l give you a hint, its a bit from column A and a bit from column B" she replied, deliberately being as vague and unhelpful as possible.

"sure, Knock yourself out" she told the neo-italian when he asked if he could have what was left on her plate, which admittedly wasn't much, standing up she made her way around the table to the opposite side, walking up right behind Aiko "Darling, you ain't seen nothing yet" she breathed into her ear, she then shifted, running her hands along dieters arms as she half draped herself over rin, giving the japanese fighter a playful yet predatory look, before perking her head up as she noticed the newly arrived gundam fighters
"HEEEY new arrivals, and they include the space commies!" she called out cheerfully
Last edited by blind_dead_mcjones on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flag Fighter for life!
Attomoku

A little plan took hold as Rin returned Allison's predatory look and draping over her with a drunken smile. Then while distracted with the new arrivals, Rin up and kissed Australia's fighter fully on the lips. Leaning next to her ear she whispered in perfect English, "So sorry to one-up your crazy train, but I wanted your blood to touch up my lipstick," purring in a cool, dangerous tone that manged to be sensual. Indeed, when she pulled away her lips were a blazen fresh scarlet as she took a quick glance at the other fighter's reactions in an attempt to gauge them.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
teleute

Coffee-scented smoke still coming out of his nostrils as he spoke, Samiir remarked, "Ladies please. The great prophet, peace be upon him, said wisely, 'Be careful of boastful talk for it is the most mistaken of all speech. Do not spy on others, compete pointlessly among yourselves, envy one another, or despise one another. Rather, be servants of the divine and siblings.' This 'crazy train' of one-upmanship should be left for the real fights."

Samiir quickly drew on the hookah's hose, then spoke and released the vapor at the same time, thus deepening his voice. "After all, you can best express your feelings regarding your fellow fighters by reducing them to smoking rubble. Proper communication."

With his voice back to normal he then happily declared, "Now who wants to some blueberry! I got mango and mint too!"
Momaru

Raphael had returned to quietly eating some dessert when out of the corner of his eye he saw Rin Kiss Allison. He quickly did a double take and froze in place with a piece of food sticking half out of his mouth out of utter shock as his aviator style sunglasses slid down his nose. Raphael was completely taken aback at Rins decidedly unusual behavior. He was only brought back to his senses when Samiir admonished the two gundam fighters. He couldn't help but agree with Samiir on this one.

"Still, their outlandish behavior proved to reinforce my idea that most gundam fighters are a motley lot that think outside the box and are willing to use "unconventional" tactics to beat their opponents. However, it is precisely this sort of mentality that the various countries are looking for in their fighters if they hope to stand any chance of winning the tournament." Raphael thought as he asked Samiir to pass him a hose from his hookah and he swiftly adjusted his sunglasses. Normally Raphael didn't smoke, but he enjoyed the relaxing social experience associated with smoking hookah from time to time to relax.
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
- Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Donna Strife

Finished observing the other fighters, Makii came out of the kitchen with two bottles of chilled koshu awamori, a few cups, and an extra chair. She placed the seat next to Rin and poured a cup of the almost but not quite sake-like drink.

"Kantôshô. What you might call 'fighting spirit,' Raphael. I'm sure every contestant this year had strength... or at least a good suit. But only we made it to this point. And ingenuity, thinking out side the box, also do not make a fighter. At least not alone." Pausing and smiling, Makii continued, "Heck, you could make a Gundam that turned into a windmill or something and hid till the finals. But no, what makes a fighter truly a force is fighting spirit. A drive, a soul that seek to do battle. Sometimes that soul seems more like a noble knight like our friends from Neo England and Neo India, and sometimes such a soul is expressed in a more primal, animal fashion." Without stopping, Makii offers Rin the cup of awamori. "A drive that can thirst for blood. All I know is that every fighter here has some sort of fighting spirit and that," she says holding out another glass, "is something I belive we can all toast too."
Zangetsu

"Hmm I can agree with that, Neo Ryūkyūs fighter." Franz said as he asked for another unspoiled cup of tea which was brought out shortly, added to this he had a small pastre for a light dessert. "None of us would be here if we weren't competent fighters and I guess that is all that matters. I look forward to some good, perhaps even challenging fights from you all." Franz boasted aloud trying to make a joke, as others seemed to be doing.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Tangerine

Dark red and milk white were almost like the dress code for everything that comes from Neo Switzerland. The float, vehicles, jackets, hats, even the ground crew shirts and pants. It even surprised Marcella that her own Butler wore a glossy red tuxedo complete with bright white trouser today despite his Neo British nationality.

She herself wore an enchantingly dark red wine dress accompanied with diamond white long sleeve jacket and a white leather corset in her waist. The dress was stunningly provocative to the eyes and fitted the image of a female fighter. A femme fatale, that’s how the men and women would thought about her in that attire.

Having shown some respect to the media by answering some questions she proceeded to the private party. Her butler guided her in and picked up food she’s interested in moderate number, particularly cakes from other countries.

She tucked a small blueberry cake, Neo French receipt for starter while observing the party guests. Her red eyes seemed like flickered when she recognized some people's faces in the party. Dieter was the one with Japanese girl beside him and she saw that Franz guy in the crowd along with two females who seemed to enjoy themselves smooching one another.

“What an interesting crowd we have here today my lady,” her butler commented on the sight. Marcella however didn’t really paid attention to what he said. Instead she commented about the cake. After tasted another two she said to James, her butler to get the cake for the crew. “Hide it in your pocket if you must.” She naughtily smiled at her butler. Of course James already prepared for such occasion with custom made extra large pocket with plastic food grade container inside. "oh, don't forget the liquor!" He grinned as a reply before going to the food table and then latter pay a secret visit to the kitchen.

Marcella however tasted a white wine and quietly continued her observation. It tasted good, the French indeed have a good quality for wine.
Kylern

These people were crazy... Was all Kydan could think as the other fighters bantered on about nothing of importance. Instead the event seemed social and a way for them to gauge each other with useless talk and teasing. He would finish his food silently because he had said his peace and once the alcohol was passed around he felt no longer comfortable at the table.

"Thank you for the food and your hospitality. I must be going." He was planning to get to bed early so he could prepare for the upcoming fight. His routine began at daybreak and he needed all the extra energy he could muster from sleep. So after placing his utensils on the plate he stood up and walked out of the room leaving the other fighters to their business.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
teleute

While disappointed that the Neo Kurdish fighter was leaving, Samiir saw an opportunity. The great prophet was recorded as proclaiming, "Say 'Bismillah', eat with your right hand, and eat what is near you." Conventional understanding of what this meant was to say Grace, avoid eating with the 'unclean' left hand, and to avoid reaching over others when eating for the sake of politeness. Samiir, however, was a Sufi and looked for an inner meaning to the hadith: that eating was a sacred act preserving life, to be done in the right & healthy way ie. halal/kosher, and that food must not be wasted if possible.

Samiir non-nonchalantly asked a waiter to prepare and bring whatever was left of the Kurdish food. As the food came, the Neo-Pakistani combatant quickly and as stealthily as a martial artist could hid the dishes in his large hookah carrying bag. Part of this was his desire to eat new food, part of it was wanting to share some world cuisine with his tech team... but there was also a desire to see if the other fighters would even notice his demonstration of speed. Speed was one of his greatest assets and he had to some recon after all. His father and sister would be angry if he didn't.

"Plus," Samiir thought and smiled, "the Neo Swiss fighter and her butler were totally taking cakes when nobody was looking!"

Samiir was a fighter and a scholar but he was definitely still a bit of a immature 20-something dude.
The Chief of Braves

It took some time for the Neo-Egyptian representative to make an appearance at the banquet, mostly to convince the one woman who has kindly supported him along the way since the beginning of the Gundam Fight to come accompany him. Jamil wouldn’t want to show up alone at all, seeing as how some of the other Gundam Fighters went ahead earlier with one or two person in tow.

Thus, he entered the banquet hall with Siti Fatimah by his side. He was decked out in a simple made to measure, black, three-piece suit, and his unruly long hair was tied back into a ponytail. Beside him, Fatimah was dressed just as simply but in a contrasting white, sleeved dress and a red headscarf that covered her hair out more out of formality and her own style instead of just being modest.

Between the two, Fatimah was the most visibly nervous about the event, not just because she was going to meet new people she was unfamiliar with but also because she was with Jamil. Over time since the beginning of the tournament, she found herself a bit smitten with the fighting doctor who has been quite the charming man. So much that she couldn’t talk to him straight without fighting not to blush furiously.

Despite his cool and calm exterior, Jamil himself was nervous in the inside because of where he was. It seemed like a dream that he was here finally in the Finals after winning grueling fights after another during the preliminary stages. Most of the Neo-African continent representatives made a beeline for the deserts of Egypt in hopes to beat the relative newcomer who the media has lauded as the Crazy Doctor for his attempt to join the Gundam Fight Tournament.

Of course, any doubts for his skills in doing well in the Gundam Fight vanished when he slowly and eventually defeated every single one of them. The fights themselves weren’t easy, and at times Jamil was almost at the brink of losing. But he’d eventually pull through, and that was why he was here in Luxembourg in the first place.

He studied the hall where the other finalists had gathered, noting with a half grin how rowdy the place is which was probably given when one look at some of the attendees. It was almost like a room full of walking clichés but Jamil shook that idea away with a sigh as he doesn’t want to be hypocritical about it, seeing as he himself might not be so different from them.

Besides, he couldn’t shake the thought that he was enjoying the fights a lot so far that at times, he almost forgot what he was actually fighting for. Unconsciously balling his hands into fists, Jamile wondered if he was slowly losing his focus on the true goal and reason why he joined the 4th Gundam Fight Tournament.

He glances to his side and noted the obvious nervousness in Fatimah’s expression, and that was enough to wash away his own, even if it’s not much.

“Don’t worry too much about events like these.” Jamil said to her with an assuring smile. “It’s just a dinner party. Stuffs like these can be awkward yes, but you’ll get to meet new people and try out some delicious food while you’re at it.”

“I’ll try to enjoy myself.” Fatimah replied earnestly, her nervousness slowly melting away when assured by Jamil.

“Good. Just be yourself and everything will be fine.” Jamil said again, content that his advice was working which raises his own confidence up. Taking a deep breath, Jamil then steps forward into the hall, and stood out in the open for a while to let all those present note his presence, before with Fatimah, walks up to their gracious host.

“Muhammad Jamil Al-Salahazred of Neo-Egypt.” He introduced himself to Schlotiem Guillaume, who seems tied up with trying to deal with some of the rowdier guests. “I would like to take this time to thank you for graciously inviting us to your humble abode for this inaugural dinner.” Taking another glance around the hall, Jamil then said with a grimace: “I hope your hall is fine when this is over.”
It doesn’t take much intelligence to sneak up on a leaf.
You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Humanity is a silly species, doomed to extinction.
The superior strives to lead, the inferior seeks to dominate.
teleute

Fatima Rana walked up to Siti Fatimah seeing her nervousness and whispered to her, "Hi, I'm Fatima, the Neo Pakistani fighter's sister. Don't worry about these guys. Some of them look a little crazy and some of them are... but most of them are pretty nice. See at my brother over there, trying to look all calm and mature. You know he was practically crying cause he couldn't find a mosque in this place? He would be a bit teary here too if nobody smoked with him. Fighters are just people, like your friend. Remember that and it's easy to relax."

Fatima Rana then handed Siti Fatimah some of the blueberry cake that seem to be very popular and quickly disappearing. Taking a bite of her own cake, Fatima continued with a semi-full mouth, "And the best part about this whole affair: the food is amazing."
Robo Jason Mk1

Simo knew he was late. He knew his bosses would yell at him for missing the Gundam fighter meet and greet, and he knew that he might turn into a joke. Yet He had to get his hat off that Sign!

-During the Fanfare-

Simo was standing proudly with the Neo Finland crew, waving the flag, and getting the most fan time due to being in back. "Yes, you matter too!" He said to fans, with reproductions of his favorite hat. The crew planed to have him jump onto the Gundam's hand, as to get him in more views from the camera's. as the line brought him up, a small gust pushed him a little off. "Stupid wi- Hold on!" as Simo looked, his hat ended up on the sign of some Restaurant! Unfortunate for him, the line cant make the parade go back...

-Now-
"Finally found you!" he said, half tired after walking the parade route to find the sign. The hat was still there. He needed a hand, as he was a little out of range. Simo entered the building, and realized, this was where the Gundam Fighters were, as he saw most of them. "Hey, I'm Simo. Can I get a Hand?"
Fritz Ashlyn

Dieter had miraculously shut up for the most part, allowing himself to be entertained by the antics of the other fighters as he focused on stuffing his face and sneaking playful grabs at Aiko (who of course kept coyly slapping his hand). When Rin kissed Allison he did a spit take, sprinkling the tablecloth in front of him with beer. Roaring with laughter, he snapped at the butler and called for another round of drinks for the girls. Aiko bowed her head slightly and sighed, "<This Gundam Fight might end up being more unpredictable than the last,>".

Dieter, who was starting to feel the alcohol after a volume that could kill a lesser man, shut one eye and leaned closer to her and tried out his awful Japanese, "<What are Aiko say? Don't talking fast!>". He seemed to be speaking louder than he thought, and chuckled easily loud enough for Rin and Makii to hear, "<I like loud boobie lady and this one that drinks a lot,>" obviously talking about Allison and Rin. Aiko looked mortified at the loud, mangled comment but she didn't have much time to reprimand Dieter before a familiar sound echoed down the entrance hall.

"PAPA! PAPA!"

"Scheiß!" Meyers sputtered, pushing away from the table. He looked around wildly but didn't find an exit close to his side of the table. As a pack of blonde children ran into the dining hall he quickly hit the floor and ducked under the table, pulling the tablecloth back down to at least temporarily hide him. The kids descended on the feast and the fighters; stumbling and climbing onto the table, snatching up food and knocking over unattended drinks and clambering on and around the men and women in attendance. They crawled and ran up and down the length of the regal table, sending food platters and decorations clattering to the floor.

A shocked and distraught guard sprinted into the room, yelling apologies to Schlotiem as he came. "Sir, I don't know how they all got in so fast! We couldn't stop them at the security checkpoint!" he moaned, freezing in place with a look of horror at the commotion. The fair-haired imps continued their destructive mischief, gobbling up the pizza from the Neo Americans' spread, grabbing cakes and other desserts, tugging on the clothing of fighters and making faces. A pair of boys who looked to be 11 or 12 were dashing around the edges of the table, stopping to gawk at the female fighters and crew members that were present.

The guard picked up a pair of kids and tucked them under his arms where the kicked and tried to wriggle out of his grip. "Sir, this will be dealt with immediately," he promised to Schlotiem. The little girl under his left arm struggled free and plopped on the floor then kicked him in the shin, making him drop the boy he had caught.

"Wait until they're all captured," Dieter hissed from under the table at Aiko, "Then we'll get out of here,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
thatguyent

"Our nation thanks you with all their hearts, now please Sir Caleb take the Gundam Leónprincipe forth in to the finals and show the world the pride of our nation!" The voice of the Spanish Prime Minister played over the communications loudspeakers aboard the Neo Spain Gundam Fighter's transport. The La Andalusia came down for its final descent at the orbiting Sky Dome that would be the battle field to decide the fate of its home nation, and all the others countries within the Earth sphere.

Caleb Enrique Cruz stood at the rear loading gate of the vessel, directly next to his mobile fighter, the Gundam Leónprincipe. The machine that now served as the greatest hope to his homeland. A smile played over the twenty something's face as he considered the great mechanical beast to his right. While a thing of beauty, this machine had more destructive power within it then any naturally occurring creature in the world. That was the paradox that currently played through the young fighter's mind like a nymph dancing over lily pads in some mythical lake. "We're going to go through a lot together over these next couple of weeks, you and me."

The fighter said, looking up with one raised eyebrow toward his partner machine. "Though I think we'll come out on top, especially if the team has anything to say about it."

With this last comment, Caleb turned on his heel to look over his shoulder at his support unit, a team of engineers, lead by the lady's man/jester of their group, Miguel Andres Ortiz, who was currently telling a story about his last failed pickup at a bar back in Barcelona during the preliminaries of the Gundam Fight. Laughing ammusedly, though truth be told no one could know if the jovial fair was caused by Miguel's story, or some inner workings of the man's mind, next came Caleb's uncle, Mario, a hero of their nation long since relegated to history, though just as strong, in Caleb's eyes as any current Gundam Fighter. Third was the gorgeous, but deadly, and absolutely intriguing Malia Lila San Andreas, amazingly enough the hardest bird to crack of the group, and the one who probably knew each of the other's inner most secrets better then the rest, as she wasn't just their resident black ops specialist, she was also their Psychiatric Evaluator. Then their was Captain Santos, the commanding officer of the La Andalusia, and the one man in their group that had originally detested the whole idea of serving with civilians fashioning themselves as heroes, until he had truly witnessed the fervor that was Caleb and the Leónprincipe in battle, and the drive to succeed in the name of Neo Spain that the young Gundam Fighter possessed.

"Yes, El León, and Hattori, I think we're going to be in good hands," Caleb said, looking up toward the head of his Gundam, which he called by its affectionate nick name, while his Falcon Companion, Hattori circled above it. "Good hands indeed."
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
Attomoku

Rin chuckled at the spit-takes and unabashed stares from some of the other fighters while making a mental note to be more careful around Neo-Pakistan's fighter, since he seemed to be able to read lips. "Ah-ha, It seems that you may have gotten a rise out of England's fighter after all," she purred to Allison after Franz's poor attempt at humor, whilst smiling at her own double entendre, "although it was perhaps not in the manner intended."
Laughing, she downed Makii's offered awamori in one go with a nod of thanks to her counterpart from the Neo-Japan's breakaway state. She had listened with one ear and found her (and the Israeli fighter's) view on the remaining fighters and why they were in the finals to be insightful. Thinking to herself Rin realized that despite her upbringing, she was of the latter, primal, group that lusted for blood. The intelligent, killer instinct of a fox reflected in her and her Gundam.
The drinks that Dieter had called for herself and Allison, arrived then. "<This Gundam Fight might end up being more unpredictable than the last,>" Aiko said. "<Mmm.. I'd count on it,>" Rin replied curtly before trying whatever Dieter had ordered for them and found it agreeable. Dieter's mangled attempt at her language followed "<What are Aiko say? Don't talking fast! I like loud boobie lady and this one that drinks a lot,>" Rin snorted into her drink and was about to make a snarky reply when chaos exploded in the hall. The sudden multitude of fair haired children was unexpected but Rin kept calmly sipping her drink, pinching any errant or tugging hands and throwing murderous looks until the tide of destruction seemed to flow around her like a rock in a stormy sea. She had had some practice at this, when she had helped train some of the young newcomers to the dojo as her Sensei's assistant a year back or so. She registered Germany's fighter disappearing under the table as well and recognizing the hair color, she put two and two together. "<See what I mean? Count on it.>" she said to Aiko with the air of discussing the weather and recrossed her legs. "<And now I think he ought to feel some repercussions for his crude behavior.>" She switched to a cutting, clear English voice that could be hear through the din, "Why Mister Gemany, what are you doing under the table?!"
Last edited by Attomoku on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Tangerine

The fair haired imp or imps to be correct, was quite the troublemaker. Snatching food or throwing them, the same happened with the drinks and the liquor. Quite the different, the older imps seem to take a liking to the fighter, not that it was convenience to the fighter. And then a female voice in English was heard clear enough across the room, "Why, Mister Gemany, what are you doing under the table?!" That sent the kids into a complete frenzy.

“Ze,, hair! Ah, must be that man’s bastards!” Irene commented after getting some idea about the imps origin. Half dozen of them already gawking at her, very hard not to notice their blonde hair. Calmly she took care of the problem. “Hello boys,” with those two words and the help of perfume scent she hypnotized the kids around her and use them instead to guard her from their other relatives. “Make a circle and uh… protect your lady!”

Yes, my lady!” They said very enthusiastically while Marcella paid no attention and tucked another cake, this time a cheesecake.

And then suddenly, “Ah, James!” she was worried about the cakes and liquor, not the butler. But she remember that she already taught him to do basic hypnotize trick. It put a naughty smile in her face, of course very subtle for anyone to see. The trick was indeed very useful in a fashion for Marcella. Like for eating in a fancy restaurant without reservation, parking their lavish car in VIP’s section, or in today’s case for plundering other’s kitchen for free snack.

The imps are getting out of hand after some of them drank the alcohol and passing them to the other kids. Few are getting very wild. It seems any moment now, the security will be overwhelm by sheer number alone. Of course, Marcella don’t really pay attention, the cheesecake is good that’s all she cares for now. The butler on the other hand are defending the kitchen door along with the chefs and the staff. “We cannot hold any longer!” one of them shouted just like the movie about that one ring. Of course there’s no Legolas to help them, so the odds are against them.
teleute

As the chaotic sea of children swarmed the fighters, Samiir desperately tried to put out the hookah coals and put the pipe away. Smoking was not for children and he was worried that the young ones would get burned. Unfortunately, the children were very curious about the weird looking 'toy' and the hookah bag was full of Neo Kurdish dishes.

Worse yet, the loud sounds of children's laughter were giving Samiir a headache. He had honed his sense of hearing so as to identify opponents without seeing them, which was usually an asset since he tried to fight in the dark or through fog when he could. Unfortunately, this training made the children sound as loud as a rocket engine.

Grabbing what he thought was a glass of water, Samiir dropped his coals in. Instantly, the drink ignited in blue flame as the Bacardi 151 in his sister's cocktail caught fire. The children near Samiir stopped in wonder at the apparently impromptu magic show. Noticing their attention, Samiir did the best he could to keep them in awe. He did a few flips and throws with the glass. Basic martial arts forms turned into a show. After a couple of these tricks he threw the drink high in the air, caught it on his forehead, head-butted it into the air were it finally went out, and finally he caught the liquid in his mouth as it fell.

With the near by children awed by his show and some of the others hypnotized by the Neo Swiss fighter and her butler, Samiir's headache subsided as the volume in the room descended to load but just about tolerable. He then remembered that the non-halal cocktail mixed with hot ash remained in his mouth. As calmly and as dignified as he could manage, Samiir started making his way to the bathroom... where he planned to vomit profusely. He just hoped he could make it through the rest of the children.
blind_dead_mcjones

whatever happened after rin kissed was of no consequence to allison, as she was riding some euphoric wave and was almost completely dead to the world, only comming about when the woman who kissed her said something about getting a rise out of the english fighter.

"glad to be of service, darling" allison purred back to rin, her voice slightly slurred from a mix of endorphins and alcohol "and any reaction is a good reaction" not paying attention to anything else around her, she licked the side of rins face slowly, before letting her head hang back as she savoured..something,

about then the drinks dieter ordered for them had arrived, before she could reach for one all heel broke loose as over a dozen blonde haired brats stormed into the room, without thinking she grabbed a nearby champagne bottle that hadn't been uncorked yet, with the intention of clubbing the first one that came near her. however such a moment never happened as rin's approach made the brats give the area around them a wide berth, though she still felt a few grubby hands grab and pull at her dress but not with enough force to make anything pop out.

"Why Mister Gemany, what are you doing under the table?!" when the japanese woman yelled that out, allison howled out in maniacal laughter

"someone's been a naughty boy!" she purred to rin between laughing before pulling the tablecloth up with her leg
"oh look what i found..." she began "need a hand there sweetheart? i'll gladly help out, for a fee..."
Flag Fighter for life!
Donna Strife

Quick to make an exit after making acquaintances with the Raphael and Rin, Makii hops from one side table to another, bypassing the literally childish commotion, and makes her way to where Simo stands. Seeing his hat stuck on the sign, Makii jumps onto the Neo Finnish man's shoulders, launches towards the building, runs up the wall parkour style, jumps again near the sign, and grabs Simo's hat.

Yelling "I got your hat!," Makii proceeds to fall straight towards the Neo Finnish man since she climbed higher then she could easily fall from. She knows she can probably manage the fall... but she is also curious to see if she will be caught.

"INCOMING!!!"
Robo Jason Mk1

"What?" Simo said as the Fast moving Girl jumped off him. As if my instinct, he Steadied Himself to catch the falling Girl. Right as she was in his grasp, He realized that she was a little too fast on the fall, and *Thump* She Seemed fine, as the Neo Finnish man's stance gave to the Sidewalk. Yet despite the Sidewalks cold Welcome, he still managed to joke,"Well, I Guess this means you fell for me?" laughing Hoping he said that in the Right Language. After A Interesting Cracking noise from his Back, they both got up. "Hello then, I'm Neo Finland's Simo Väinämöinen" he said to the Taller of the two, As his gauze went to his hat, still in her hand.