Gundam In Memoriam

The place to share your artwork.
eanetdude

Gundam In Memoriam

Gundam In Memoriam

This is a video project that I put together in three days. It honors the many people that have died from the hands of Gundam since 1979.

Hope you enjoy!
tehprognoob

Re: Gundam In Memoriam

You missed so much-what about the nukes on Julius 7? Cyclops? GFAS-X1 Destroy Gundam's uber awesome rampage?
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Geoxile

Re: Gundam In Memoriam

^

I think you're missing the point of the video. A lot of it is largely character specific. Though some of the stuff is just out of place and filler-like.

Just to make my point clear. Do you see Solar System arrays, colony lasers, colony drops, GP02A's nuke, Libra, Momento Mori, Axis; the rampages of Big Zam, Alpha Azieru, Rafflesia, Alvatorre, Devil Gundam, etc. in there? (Though you do see some destruction). The video's description even says "Honoring the fallen in Gundam history from 1979-2010", implying a more personal scale rather than mass murder that is displayed by big explosions. Please, learn to read these things. Honestly.

Now as to TC

I would suggest removing some of the minor and random characters. Just to point out, the grunts that are killed like CCA and 00. Random people like the ones killed by the Rafflesia bugs. Kid from F91 that's around whose total screen time must be llike 15 minutes. The mother of the baby from F91 as well. The general in Wing (instead the death of all the pacifists of the Earth alliance). The scientists killed by Gihren, etc.
Teacher from UC and Chapman from G. So forth if I missed any.

Instead you could put people like Ramba Ral, practically the rest of the Zabi family, Hayato, Scirocco, hell Amuro and Char, peaceful leaders in Wing, Treize, Tieria, Ribbons, Ali, etc.

Basically, there are a lot of important characters to choose from over random people who show up for a few moments only to die immediately or in another random scene halfway through after we forgot about them.

I'm not telling you how to make your video, just suggesting, but honestly, I think it lacks focus. Also, chronological order within the universe might make more sense, seemingly you did it by year but that's entire a production decision (since you specific production years, 1979-2010) so it doesn't matter how you do it.